Hyundai Capital America Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyundai Capital America Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Capital America

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Austell, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Already working for this company for a year applied for another position as Commercial Analyst within same department , a panel interview was handled and questions were very generic had nothing to do with position or my skill set. Most questions were behavirol questions like WHat if , I felt this was a challenging position for me to grow with the company . Management for this department knew my skill set and potential and I feel they base there decisions alot on personal relationships they have some employees. For External candiates I feel you may have a better chance for internal candiates its about if you are favored or not whichis pretty sad.

Interview Questions

• WHat if you have a customer that was upset and diffcult how would you handle   1 Answer
  • What motivates you   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Capital America

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency to get an interview. I was told they were really busy, needed extra hands and wanted to interview within the week. What happened? The staffing agency was unable to get a response from them because all the decision makers seemed to be busy? absent? I got a call about a month later to come in for an interview at 10am for a 2/3pm interview!!! Very last minute. I intervewed 1:1 with the assistant manager. He was really nice, very casual. No behavior questions, just general questions. I was asked to come back the next day for a second interview with another assistant manager who was out that day. So I go in today ...

I have a colleague currently employed there on a temp to perm assignment and got the inside scoop. It's a nightmare. The system is so inefficient. You're tied to your desk to try and make your quota of applications decisioned. But you really can't make a decision because everything has to go up to a manager which wastes aways in a blogged down queue for a day or so. But what scares him the most is a lack of career path. Mentioned a lot of old timers could be employed for 10 years before you get a half step up as a senior much less a full step as a manager of a lesser department. And the work schedule is heinous. He's come on full-time temp but has yet to work a 40 hour work week. Saturdays and Sundays he work about 10-16 hours, depending on straight time. The pay offered is $22-24. The compensation is there comparatively, the working environment not so hot.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about P/T? working every Saturday?   1 Answer
    • Our used to handling heavy volume? multi-tasking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied to the position through a recruiter. Their was a panel interview with well prepared questions. After that the HR rep told me to submit paper work. I never heard from them again. It was somewhat disappointing but, I still had a more pleasant experience.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

Here's information on each step in the hiring process, including applying for jobs, interviewing, employment testing, background checks, and job offers, along with tips and advice on each step in the hiring process.

Job Applications

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs.

Interview Questions

• You may receive a job offer contingent on a background check and/or a credit check. Or, a background check may be conducted prior to a company offering a job. What the company learns during the background check could result in you not getting a job offer or in the job offer being withdrawn.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Austell, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a job fair. I reached out to them with a follow-up email from the career fair and then they scheduled an interview. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

Quick process. Had a phone call with the HR department where they decided I would probably be a better fit for a higher position than I applied for. Next was a short phone interview with one of the managers of that department to see if they wanted to bring me in. After that it was an in person interview with the department manager and one of the supervisors. Very laid back and relaxed. Very conversational and not just getting blasted with questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is having a good relationship with your assigned dealers important?   1 Answer