Hyundai Capital America Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyundai Capital America Credit Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Austell, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a job fair. I reached out to them with a follow-up email from the career fair and then they scheduled an interview. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Capital America

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

Here's information on each step in the hiring process, including applying for jobs, interviewing, employment testing, background checks, and job offers, along with tips and advice on each step in the hiring process.

Job Applications

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs.

Interview Questions

• You may receive a job offer contingent on a background check and/or a credit check. Or, a background check may be conducted prior to a company offering a job. What the company learns during the background check could result in you not getting a job offer or in the job offer being withdrawn.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied to the position through a recruiter. Their was a panel interview with well prepared questions. After that the HR rep told me to submit paper work. I never heard from them again. It was somewhat disappointing but, I still had a more pleasant experience.