Hyundai Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.8

Funder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital (Irvine, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was conducted with the Manager and Supervisor of the Funding Team.
    The interview was very casual-- they are looking for your ability to be a self-starter and interest in the company. Depending on your previous experience and your story of yourself, they won't ask as many interview questions if not relevant.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation where you had to vouch for your coworker and how did that go?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital.

Interview

Quick process. Had a phone call with the HR department where they decided I would probably be a better fit for a higher position than I applied for. Next was a short phone interview with one of the managers of that department to see if they wanted to bring me in. After that it was an in person interview with the department manager and one of the supervisors. Very laid back and relaxed. Very conversational and not just getting blasted with questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is having a good relationship with your assigned dealers important?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital.

Interview

All 4 interviews were setup by hiring manager and HR was not involved. I thought perhaps they are just on vacation so I looked past it. I was asked to come in in person one more time, but they never confirmed a time or date. They left me hanging for over a month. And now 2 months later HR reaches out via email saying they've moved forward with a different candidate after 4 interviews and never having the chance to speak to someone in HR. Beware of this sketchy interview process...and don't let them waste your time.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital (Plano, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a call letting me know all the details to the position and if it was something I was interested in before moving forward. Then she set up a phone interview and then a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a customer was upset and you were able to calm them down?   1 Answer

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital (Plano, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The interview took place at the Plano location. The interviewer was very laid back and had a great personality. The interview took about 1 hour. It took a while to hear back, but the process went pretty smoothly.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital (Irvine, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

HR phone interview, phone interview with the hiring department and lastly, an in-person interview. HR representative, very clear and helpful throughout the process.

Got a call back with an offer, the same week as in-person interview

Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital.

Interview

Received a call a bout a week after I submitted my resume. The HR person was awesome. She discussed the process and scheduled a phone interview for the following day explaining how long it may take. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an in person interview with 2 mangers from the department I would be working. About a week after the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general questions like in most interviews nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Consumer Credit Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Review of two deals with screen shots of deal structures asking you to make notes on what you see (ltv, pti, credit report, etc.); then 3 member panel interview; then meet with manager (all done on same day)...

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked questions about previous collections experience, how I handle conflict with angry customers/peers. Advised me of call volume daily. Asked scenarios of how I dealt with certain situations at previous jobs and in live/ how will I handle it if hired.

Lease Maturity Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital.

Interview

Received phone call interview. Informed info would go to managers for selection. Was called back 2 weeks later to set up panel interview. Meet with 2 managers was asked behavioral questions. Told meet what to expect and about position. Lasted 30 mins. Received call 1 week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you resolved a problem for a customer that no one else was able to resolve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. It was increase from my current pay.