Hyundai Capital Services Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyundai Capital Services Manager Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital Services.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, we discussed my skills, sent in resume, had another talk with recruiter. Then invited to phone interview (two rounds). Then invited for two panel interviews, separate dates. Then I received offer. Unfortunately HR did not send offer letter, and when I arrived for my first day, no one was expecting me.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly it was a general talk, discussing skills,where the company wants to be. They were also assessing how well I would get along with other people in my group. When I had panel interviews, it was also to assess how well I would fit into the group. It was a two-way discussion process. Interviewers were kind to gently share this might be an unusual place to work. They wanted to be sure I was prepared, and able to work in this environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Blunt. No interest in negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Hyundai Capital Services

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital Services (Irvine, CA).

Interview

A mess in front of a bunch of know it all's who showed they knew nothing. They had a panel of 4 to 5 people that didn't know what they were looking for and asked strange questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions didn't make sense. There were a bunch of canned questions that everybody read from a sheet in some kind of order.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital Services (Spring Lake, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, email resume, phone interview, all probing and evasive when you ask specific questions. Interview process and application repetitive. I felt very uncomfortable. They are not up and comming if the company is like the interview process and resume they must employe some bad people.

Interview Questions

• What is your minimum per year to work   1 Answer

They seemed so negative

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital Services (Irvine, CA).

Interview

3 Interviews - 1 phone and 2 in person. That is pretty standard for manager and above. Drug and background check are required.

Interview Questions

• Must give experienced based answers to the questions asked. Interview questions are the same for every candidate.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital Services in April 2010.

Interview

Panel Interview -- 5 panel members
    Reviewed Resume and questions from each panel member.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Why are you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little negotiation.
    Narrow salary ranges for positions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital Services (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in May 2013.

Interview

Telefongespräch gefolgt von einem persönlichen Interview. Nichts außergewöhnlich. Angebot war nach 1-2 Wochen erhalten. Problem kam aber später, wann am ersten Arbeitstag wurde ich in eine Rolle gestellt dass komplett anders war, als in meinem Interview und Vertrag erklärt war. Eine Frechheit.