Hyundai Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Technical Drawer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Never asked any engineering related question. Job required an engineering degree, but the position had nothing to do with engineering or involved any CAD software. The interviewer had a negative vibe.

IT Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai.

Interview

Panel of 3 asking general questions, quite straight forward and easy questions. However, the whole process take almost 3 months to complete.
    Gap between each phases take so long and I was told it was mainly because management are very tied up most of the time due to short in resources

Interview Questions

• How do you handle urgent request when your manger is not around   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai (Fountain Valley, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Did 30 min phone screen with HR recruiter who was very knowledgeable. But interview with hiring manager was not great. Very difficult to speak with as they are impossible to create conversation with.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pursue this career if you graduated in Microbiology?   1 Answer

Alias Modeller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

it was a meeting during a thursday afternoon directly on site, we talked about experience, competences and why they were looking for new workers, to check if my profile could be ok, that was quiet quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me more about your experience ? and describe you responsabilities   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Interview

very easy interview. great staff. dress properly and make sure to take a few spare rsumes. real simple questions. offered a position on the spot. good incentives. nice place to work.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai.

Interview

I submitted a writing sample, took an Excel test, and went in for two in-person interviews. The interviews were fairly simple and I was asked standard interview questions. I was told they would keep in touch. After all of that, I never heard back from the company. I followed up with a phone call about a week and a half later. I had to leave a voicemail, and that went ignored. It's very unprofessional to have someone go through tests and multiple interviews and not even give them the courtesy of a "we've gone in another direction" phone call.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai (El Paso, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

He pretends he's excited to hire a female for his shop and raises your hopes only to treat you like garbage and be extremely unprofessional towards you in front of customers.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial interview on phone with two member team (PMO and Application Manager), followed by a two week interval. Then the interview happened via Skype with three people - the same folks from earlier and a SAP lead

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contract position - rates were discussed with staffing company ahead of time.

Innovation & Product Management Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai (Fountain Valley, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume through linkedin. Got phone screening requested in couple hours after the submission. A day after the phone screening, on-site requested. Process was fast, and communication was easy until on-site.

On-site was four panel interview including corporate recruiter. I do not have CS or engineering background as they can see on my resume. I am more market research and competitiveness study side as posted on the job posting. However, all they asked was all engineering/CS related questions.

If they were looking for a CS or tech background person, why did you invite me to on-site? I felt corporate recruiter did not know what type of background they were looking for. Obviously, phone screening did not work.

Interview Questions

• How do you see how technology will change in next 10-20 years?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

They asked many behavioral questions regarding my greatest weakness, my greatest strengths, how I resolve conflicts, and just went down my resume in detail. HR said that they would get back to me in 2 weeks as they have recruiter events to go to. I hope things went well for my interview to get the second interview.