Hyundai Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai (Irvine, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

1. Phone Interview with recruiter
    2. Another phone interview with team
    3. In person meeting

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. Took about 30 minutes total. Also had to do a Microsoft excel test afterwards for about 5 minutes. Lots of personal questions. Feel like they're just trying to get a grasp of who you are as a person. Very basic questions. Pretty much the basic interview questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai.

Interview

I submitted a writing sample, took an Excel test, and went in for two in-person interviews. The interviews were fairly simple and I was asked standard interview questions. I was told they would keep in touch. After all of that, I never heard back from the company. I followed up with a phone call about a week and a half later. I had to leave a voicemail, and that went ignored. It's very unprofessional to have someone go through tests and multiple interviews and not even give them the courtesy of a "we've gone in another direction" phone call.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai (Irvine, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

1.) apply online 2.) call from HR recruier 3.) interview with hiring manager and peer 4.) interview with cross functional management and peers. 5.) offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Technical Drawer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Never asked any engineering related question. Job required an engineering degree, but the position had nothing to do with engineering or involved any CAD software. The interviewer had a negative vibe.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai (Irvine, CA).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews - Manager, then Principal, then Korean Management/HR. Overall process was a few weeks

Interview Questions

• All questions were fairly standard (where will you be in 5 years, etc)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai (Irvine, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview. One interview with manager. One interview with Director and principal of the department

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai (Miami, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Interview Questions

Interview

2 Rounds of Interview. First round is with 2 Managers, they just ask general questions that one can expect during an interview. The Second round both Managers along with the CFO, CFO tends to ask harder questions and is more comfortable with Korean.

Senior Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai (Detroit, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

The people I interviewed with where great and some previously new me. So it was a very simple interview. I worked at another company with some of the people there. So they had a very good understanding of what I could do for them. So this made it easy for us all.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for my position   1 Answer