Workiva Interview Question: I really can’t remember many ... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Ames, IA

I really can’t remember many of the questions I was asked

throughout the interviews but I was given “homework” to complete and have emailed back that evening after the interview. 1. Summarization with who I had my interviews with. 2. Two reason why they shouldn't hire me. 3. 5 unconventional uses of a brick. 4. Flowchart of how to troubleshoot/ QA a broken toaster. 5. The most funny joke you know!!
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

Man... I wish these comments existed back when I applied! This entire process is a horrifying waste of time, and it seems to be the resounding situation that everybody goes through. This could almost verbatim describe my experience, subbing out a few words for others. This place is a miserable waste of time.

Anonymous on Feb 6, 2013

I know why you guys hated the interview process... it's because you didn't get the jobs. So sorry! Anyway, I've got a really good idea for both of you... Why don't you just stay at Wells Fargo!

Anonymous... Of Course! on Feb 8, 2013

Wow, bitter much? You obviously work at WebFilings and are taking these reviews wayyy too seriously. With all of these bad reviews, maybe you should learn to change your system instead of backstabbing those that had bad experiences. I know all too well, because I as well had a bad experience, even with an offer in hand.

Reply to "Annonymous... Of Course!" on May 20, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.