Kaiser Permanente Interview Question: I see that you worked for us ... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

LVN Interview Panorama City, CA

I see that you worked for us in the past (before I was a

nurse), and you left after 3 months.
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

Yes, that's true. While in that position, I was inspired to become a nurse and immediately started nursing school, so I could come back and apply for that position.

Interview Candidate on Jun 15, 2010

Yes, I have. During my 3 months probation I went above and beyond customer satisfaction based on my job functions. Patients were happy and so does the department. I was never late. I have exceeded my monthly work satisfaction. My 3 months work review also shows how awesome I am ☺️. I love my job and enjoyed it. So much though that while I was working side by side with nurses and doctors that I was motivated to pursue a career. I understand that Kaiser promotes their employees in continuation of education. after deep thoughts and research. I made the biggest decision in my life that changed me. Fortunately, i was accepted in nursing school. However, working during the day, school at night and little time to study. I had to make the hardest decision in my life -- that is to go to school full time In order for me to reached my goal. I am a dedicated person and i always give my very best. If given the opportunity I would love to show my dedication towards my job once again, here in Kaiser, as I have in the past.

Anonymous on May 7, 2017

Here in kaiser, as i have in the past.

Anonymous on May 7, 2017

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.