Hartman Income REIT Interview Question: I was asked many personal que... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview Houston, TX

I was asked many personal questions.

Answer

Interview Answer

4 Answers

I had my devout Christian father and Real Estate Broker review my answers and know that I did well on the assessments, including the math portion.

If this is truly a Christian company, based on certain values, an honest reason why I was denied the position would have been ideal.

Interview Candidate on Sep 26, 2016

If you would like additional information as what hiring decisions have been made in reference to your application please reach out to the HR Director personally.

Kimberly Strickland
kstrickland@hi-reit.com
713-467-2222

Kimberly Strickland on Oct 11, 2016

They were neither truthful nor transparent. Always the same modus operandi: they portend their Christianity while tearing you to pieces. Cliques abound and suspicions run high. Don't think God woman approve of such false prophets.

Anonymous on Apr 30, 2017

I don't know why they call themselves christian when their actions are not really christian base. I work for them for 2 years and during those two years, I was humiliated and accused of things caused by my supervisor. I confidentially asked HR (Kimberly Strickland) for an internal investigation, the first thing she did was notify my supervisor and the vice president of the company what I had told her. Instead of helping, she contributed so I could be fired. They refused to pay my 80 hours vacation and Kimberly ignored all my emails. HONESTLY YOU WILL BE BETTER WORKING FOR ANY OTHER COMPANY.

REMEBER ME? on May 11, 2017

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.