IACE Travel Travel Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IACE Travel

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at IACE Travel

Travel Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IACE Travel.

Interview

I had two interviews in Japanese by a HR personnel in NYC and a branch head of DC

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IACE Travel

Travel Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IACE Travel (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

After I dropped off my resume, they called me, and asked me if I could visit the office for interview tomorrow, and I got the interview with a Japanese general manager on the next day. At the beginning of the interview, he explained overview of its organization, and it's helpful to understand the function of the company. My interview took about 40 to 50 minutes. He gave me a couple of questions related to my previous work experience, and he asked me about my program of College, what I have learned or what skills I have gained. Also he asked me very basic questions including the reason why I chose that company and what I wanted to improve through tha job.

Interview Questions

• Do you think what is the most important thing to work as a member of the team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Strong understanding of Japanese culture.