IAP Worldwide Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Construction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Mountain View, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

These gentlemen seemed really nice when I initially interviewed with them. On my second interview, or so I thought, the manager asked me to stay for the day and "see the process" as he said. It just felt odd to sit through an entire "day-in-the-life" of these guys to "see the process". It was an interesting but odd experience to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Do you like fast paced work, with sometimes an extremely heavy workload?   3 Answers

It just was not the environment I was looking to enter.

Senior Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Washington, DC).

Interview

The Interview was conducted by USAID as the technical contract for IAP is with USAID to place people in the Bureau of Global Health (GHSI-II); the subsequent negotiations were carried out by HR through email and the collection of forms and reference. The final paperwork and contract signing was done at the IAP local office in Virginia.

Interview Questions

• You've already discussed your understanding of the subject matter and your experience and strengths, what are some of the things that you feel are your weaknesses and why?   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services.

Interview

Very rushed and not highly accurate. Some issues got fixed later. They assume you will take the job.

Interview Questions

• none, it was all about getting onboard   1 Answer

Negotiation

none, fixed offer take it or leave it

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone interview conducted to inquire about skills and details about job & company were discussed. At that time an in person interview was scheduled for a later date. In person interview quickly went over when a person would be needed, details were unknown about pay range or benefits.

Unfortunately, I could tell by the look on the interviewer's face that they were not interested. Face to face interview was less than 10 minutes, I'm a minority so all that speaks for itself. Also, when I reached out to inquire about my status (out of curiosity on response), no answer by phone or email. I hope this does not represent IAP as a company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Cape Canaveral, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

Very thorough and well-planned process. Recruiters did a great job of communicating and facilitating the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straight forward - recruiter was middleman and was honest about salary bands and starting rates

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Panama City, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Company recruiter contacted me through emails, followed by phone screening and multiple types of on-boarding documents. This was for an overseas position and required SECRET clearance. There was no room for negotiations for the salary and the company benefits with the offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services.

Interview

Knew peopl that was working there at the time so little or no interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compnay was not aware of the costs in the UAE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services in June 2011.

Interview

Very easy, Applied online. Was called for interview, spoke to management was hired few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy they gave me what I said I would take.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services in February 2016.

Interview

Was quick and easy, reviewed what I did when active duty made an offer and I accepted. None of the usual "tell me about your strengths or weakness" garbage. What people need to understand is provide a clean resume with the facts. It should speak for itself, which my contact was pleased to see. We tend to talk more about those who just keep submitting unclear and unproven results.

Interview Questions

• Is your clearance still good? That was about it & can we see your certs.   1 Answer

Logistical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Cape Canaveral, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Submit resume and answer questions about experience. Requires full scope physical. Requires dental exam. Requires drug testing. Requires a full background check and to submit documentation for security clearances. Will take several months to clear for a security clearance if you don't have one. You have to go online and complete several courses / briefings on trade practices and ethics in the work place and international trade.

Interview Questions

• Willing to travel excessively?   1 Answer