IAP Worldwide Services Logistical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IAP Worldwide Services Logistical Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at IAP Worldwide Services

1.5

Logistical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services in February 2016.

Interview

Was quick and easy, reviewed what I did when active duty made an offer and I accepted. None of the usual "tell me about your strengths or weakness" garbage. What people need to understand is provide a clean resume with the facts. It should speak for itself, which my contact was pleased to see. We tend to talk more about those who just keep submitting unclear and unproven results.

Interview Questions

• Is your clearance still good? That was about it & can we see your certs.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IAP Worldwide Services

Logistical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IAP Worldwide Services (Cape Canaveral, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Submit resume and answer questions about experience. Requires full scope physical. Requires dental exam. Requires drug testing. Requires a full background check and to submit documentation for security clearances. Will take several months to clear for a security clearance if you don't have one. You have to go online and complete several courses / briefings on trade practices and ethics in the work place and international trade.

Interview Questions

• Willing to travel excessively?   1 Answer