IASIS Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IASIS Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.4

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview was very easy. The process was not painful and was very simple. Questions pertained to job very well. Interviewer was pleasant and well informed, very easy to talk to and made the experience very pleasant. The office staff when I was greeted were unpleasant and corrected me when a name was stated incorrectly. Overall a good experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interviewer was horrible and a know it all. Coukd not answer questions. Very rude and abnoxious. Should have not took the job. Training was a joke! Should have walked out when i had the chance. Was interrupted frequently by people walking in. No apologies from interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer couldnt answer financial questions.   2 Answers

RN Tele Interview

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Layton, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

Went fairly well, not nervous. Expected questions. I answered honestly, Told them I am a team player and got along with patients and families, they are our #1 concern. Also told them I had a good bedside manner with patients and families and get done what they need

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness,   1 Answer
    • What can you offer our hospital?   1 Answer
    • How do you get along with co workers   1 Answer
    • How do you get along with others at work   1 Answer
    • What would you, as an RN do with a difficult patient that was out of control?   Answer Question
    • Do you have questions for us or what to expect on the floor   Answer Question
    • Can you be flexible and adapt to a patient that is declining and the patient you are in the room with? What do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Went well I got job and started within 2 weeks

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

Interview

Phone interview and then 2nd interview in person. Also submitted urine and underwent an extensive background check. The interview in person didn't take long but needed to be longer apparently.

Interview Questions

• Healthcare exp? Availability?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview with CEO CNO COO interview with department employees, First interview was with the HR Director- I had a total of four interviews, when the first job offer was made I turned them down due to pay.

Interview Questions

• How can you improve our work environment   1 Answer

RN Tele-Tempe St Luke's Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

Interview

Interview began with unit manager, very open and friendly. Toured the 2nd floor and answered my questions honestly. Second interview with Director of Nursing of Tempe St Luke's, very stiff, formal, and uncaring of my current situation( no hospital experience since 2011 due to family passing away and taking care of outstanding debt). Not offered this position.

Interview Questions

• The job description failed to mention that the 3rd floor is a corrections unit and it was mandatory to float there. Also, no self scheduling, you get one day a week to request off, period. The nurse to patient ratio is also 6 to 1.   2 Answers

Collections Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare (South Jordan, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

This was an internal interview for a supervisor position. Those in attendance were all of tge collections supervisors, department managers, and office director.

Questions that were asked could have (and probably did) come right off a website. There were no thoughtful or insightfull questions asked. All questions were very generic.

i had the impression that this was just a formality. The decision had already been made despite my responses and despite the fact that I was the most qualified candidate for the position. The director had chosen an under qualified candidate with little, to no supervisory experience or education.

Interview Questions

• If you want the answers to any of their interview questions, just review all the standard questions found on the internet.   1 Answer

Unit Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is fairly simple, though a slow process. It takes HR a while to approve a job posting, then we usually interview people over a period of two weeks..then paperwork and background check...slow

Interview Questions

• I don't remember my interview questions. The questions that I ask potential employees during an interview is: How do you prioritize and maintain project deadlines when you're busy and other directors are giving you assignments in addition to your work load.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Very pleasant good questions, two supervisor came in and ask some personal questions then ask what experience I had. Told me what I was going to be doing and what was expected of me, They gave me a chance to ask questions so I like how they responded it was very easy to feel I wanted to work there

Prior Authorization Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IASIS Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

I only had one interview. I heard back in a timely fashion. The interview was great. The interviewers put me at ease and asked pertinent questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I submitted my salary request and they met it.