IATA Business Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Development Intern Interview

Interview

Initially posted my CV along with other info on their jobs website in April for a particular position but also uploaded on to their general database from where they recruit. I was refused for the position I had originally applied for but they were in touch with me at the end of May by telephone saying they woud like to conduct a telephone interview.

Interview was then carried out over the telephone, with a lady from recruitment and the gentleman I would be working with in business development. They alternated the questions; some were standard (describe a situation where you had to overcome a conflict, if you had to use three words to descirbe yourself what would they be, walk us through your cv) others were a little more specific (what are you expecting from this job, talk to us about x job experience).

All in all the interview environment was a rather relaxed one. I never felt like they were trying to test, trap, or trick me, they seemed interested in getting to know who I was, what I did in my personal life as hobbies, how I thought friends saw me. Perhaps because the internship involved working closely with the Business Development Manager they sought to discern whether my personality fit with the position.

Afterwards I was told to provide them with two references, and had to take an online values test. Not a pass or fail test, just to see how my values matched with those of IATA.

Interview Questions

Received another job offer.