IATA Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IATA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Received an email by the Head of.... and we conduct an hour interview and it is demanding.
    PowerPoint presentation requested after the call, it requested to send over by next day and no follow up afterwards, maybe they are still looking for the better option.

XML Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IATA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was invited for an online interview after about a month I applied for the position. The interview was with the technical team and they explained the work and responsibilities to me

Statistical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IATA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

A senior statistician emailed me first to schedule a phonic interview. The phonic interview last about forty minutes. There was no mathematical or statistical questions. But I was asked about the experience with EXCEL and R and previous working experience as well. If I passed this phonic interview, there would be an in-person interview. Still waiting for the result

Global Aviation Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IATA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

First interview was some basic database questions and some more in details questions regarding VBA. Then second interview was with HR and the manager asking more general questions. Overall was good, you need to be prepared for technical and non-technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Difference between excel and access
      write some sql command to fetch some information from a table   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IATA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took 3+month. I I interviewed at IATA (Monterial, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.
    After submitting my application, there was a Skype Interview with one HR representative and the Corporate Communication Manager in Ceneva. I had to complete a short assignment just after the Skype Interview. The second Interview was in person In Monterial with the Communication Vice-President, a communication Manager and the same Corporation Communication Manager via Skype. The panel was casual and I was questiond on my skills, my abillities and very general questions you would expect from an interview. There was no trick questions or further test.
    So for my the overall experience of this interview is huge.

Interview Questions

• why you chose our organization?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager - Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IATA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

After submitting my application, there was a Skype interview with one HR representative and the Corporate Communication Manager in Geneva. I had to complete a short assignment just after the Skype interview. The second interview was in person in Montreal with the Communication Vice-President, a Communication Manager and the same Corporation Communication Manager via Skype. The panel was casual and I was questioned on my skills, my abilities and very general questions you would expect from an interview. There was no trick questions or further test.

Interview Questions

• Since this is mostly a B2B organization, how is your past experience in B2C relevant?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IATA.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a face to face.
    The phone interview was mainly technical and described the job details
    The face to face was more around motivation to apply, describing the work environment & what to expect.
    Very professional atmosphere and staff.
    Direct questions, friendly staff and overall a very positive environment.
    Overall, one comes saying: I want to work here

, Airports Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IATA.

Interview

I got the phone interview around one month after the application. It was around half an hour and asking me some general questions.

How much do you know about IATA ?
    What can you bring to the team ?
    What is important for you in this work ?
    Do you apply for other companies ? What if other companies give your offer ?

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IATA in June 2014.

Interview

Five managers facing you, ask you many different quesitons for about an hour. Each has a laptop with them. Perform pretty well besides the stress you get. Quesitons are not hard, mostly very nice questions. A simple task to do. That's it.

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult question, a task to do   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IATA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

-Applied online. I submitted a cover letter and my resume
    -HR then called me to set up an interview a few weeks after
    -First I was Interviewed by someone from HR
    -The I was interview a week later by the hiring manager
    -Then I was hired after completing an online personality test