IBB Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at IBB Consulting Group

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBB Consulting Group (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with one one-to-one phone interview with one of the senior consultants. Then a full day, back to back, 5 interviews in the Philadelphia office and then called back on a later day to meet the founder of the company. The interview process was a nice experience, all the interviewers were friendly and showed genuine enthusiasm in my background and interests. Everything was perfect until the last part of the interview process when the recruiter was hard to get to for few weeks. After reaching out couple of time, I got a response that "they did not have an opening suiting my profile", which completely baffled me as every single interviewer in the process shared with me on how great a fit I'll be to the organization. I was quite invested in the process and had wrong expectations set in the interview process. The recruiters could have been more professional in their communication.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBB Consulting Group (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Interviewing was informal and inconsistent, however it brought out the most relevant aspects for what it was going to take to succeed long term in the organization and therefore very effective. Additional the personal nature of the interviewers made this a much more appealing company to want to work for.

Interview Questions

• The questions were easy because there was great alignment between previous experiences and what this company was trying to do.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBB Consulting Group (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interviews mixed with 5-6 in person interviews at the office during one day. The interviews varied between behavioral and specific skills based with a lunch interview that was pretty casual.