IBM Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.5

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IBM (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

When you have been 'selected' to exit, HR says all positions within IBM are still open for you to apply, which is true. However, they have them all blocked. You have no choice but to leave

Interview Questions

• Can you use your vacation time before you leave   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. Had a call with manager and VP the next week. VP was awkward and asked questions in the background. Was asked in for a in person interview. Interview with Manager and VP again. Both were on computers (emailing) VP more awkward in person. Interview with group. Nice folks.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Use your past experience in a positive light and show specific metrics of achievement.

Interview Questions

• Describe each account you supported and the net revenue obtained fro your direct involvement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given a base salary with expectations of incentives. Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Raleigh, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone Interviews followed by an In-Person Behavioral Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Coppell, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

It was informal. Just interviewing for another position in the company. It was fine. No big deal. 1:1 with the hiring manager. Got the job right away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. I made the same, it was a lateral move.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick process after initial phone screen (2 phone interviews and one 1:1 meeting). Recruiter and manager were very professional and engaging during the process. Great feedback process and planning with HR.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 - 10 years? What was good about your previous job? Many different questions and varied depending ob interview and process stage.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed shortly thereafter. Second interview within one week. Hiring process and timeline outlined at first interview, which is always appreciated. As with all good companies, a lot of qualified applicants.

Interview Questions

• Conversational interview. Appropriate questions regarding qualifications and cultural fit. Qualified applicants should not be surprised.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

it was normal

Negotiation

normal

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

Hring process can take between 6 weeks and 3 months or more. Big company many procedures. Interview steps: HR interview, online logic test, inteerview with hired Manager and sometime responsable manager from region if is not one local over hired manager.

Interview Questions

• There was no dificut or unexpected questions. Probably this is become more easy with works experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You tell what is your expectation and if is feet in them budget will make an offer. There is no negotiation phase due if you request more then budget then is consider can not motivate you so you can consider you will not get the job.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Telephone interview, face to face, presentation