IBM Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

2.8

541 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

it was simple and very straight forward 4 rounds of interview, but the hiring process is time consuming and took up to 4 months to release the offer.
    the first round is screening of resume, 2nd round is technical round, 3rd round is the Manager round and the 4th is the HR round. after I had to wait 2 months to get an update from HR regarding the interview and once later 2 more months to release the offer

Interview Questions

• mainly what written in your resume   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Started off with an Aptitude test of 45 mins. Then after shortlisting Tech Interview took place for about 15-20 mins. Shortly after that there was a General HR Interview

Interview Questions

• 1) Asked about OOPS concepts and Polymorphism
      2) Asked other Behavioral fit questions   Answer Question

SAP Basis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were three round of interviews. First round was telephonic interview with one of the panelists in IBM premises. It last for 1 hr, pure technical questions. After clearing this round there was managerial round, for me it was one same day but they do call for this round after a day or two. In this round manager will ask questions related to your domain and if he finds you suitable for position,then you are almost selected.Finially he will discuss the salary and JD in detail.

Mongodb Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview.
    First round was telephonic and questions were asked on basic mongodb operations and their shell commands .Interviewer was interested only commands with correct syntax.

Second round was managerial round ,which happened next day.

I got selected in this round and I submitted all the required documents for background verification also.
    But after few days ,I got a mail saying that we are not taking your candidature forward.
    I tried to reach them to know about the reason of this,but they didn't reply.

Interview Questions

• Insert,update,delete a record in mongoDB.
      Sharding
      Replication,   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

My interview was through university. The interview had 3 rounds 1 aptitude
     2 technical interview and 3 hr interview

Interview Questions

• Number series and Verbal in aptitude   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through college/university. The process took 2 days. First day was online test on IPAT platform. 100 students were shortlisted for the next round. Shortlisted students were interviewed the following day. There were 2 technical rounds followed by an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to logic design, universal gates, frequency divider using nand gates, odd counter design, 2:4 decoder design, full adder, MOSFETs working and fabrication, stick diagrams, mask layout etc.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very professional and well organized. People are really nice there. Friendly working environment. Interviews are relatively short(30min per interview). Hiring managers were friendly and just want to make sure that you have the right personality to be interacting with clients and suppliers.

Interview Questions

• I was then interviewed by a front end developer, the questions asked was JavaScript and angular 4   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. It had two rounds:
    1. The Online test
    This test comprised of both mathematical aptitude and Verbal. The Verbal was fairly easy. However, the aptitude which had two sections: Series, and General Aptitude would prove to be tough for a below average guy.
    2. The HR round
    This round was pretty easy. It was more of a conversation

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview question wound up about the projects I did. How and why I did them. I was also asked some behavioural questions.   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was smooth interview process. First 2 rounds of technical interview was done which was asked related to each and every aspect for Angular 2. Then there was Managerial and HR round where they gave me different situations and asked for my response for the same. After that they selected me and finished up the all the interview completion formalities.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was simple and straight forward. One round of technical discussion followed by HR round. I completed both the rounds in one day and as per our discussion my offer letter was supposed to be rolled out in a weeks time. I submitted all documents and background verification form but haven't received the offer till now.