IBM Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

2.8

529 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interview.
    Technical
    Managerial
    HR
    Average interview which went for 2 days and didn't accepted the offer.
    Having managerial skills will be a plus for facing interview. The one who are having the skill will be easily get into that

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Intermediate questions for a 3 yrs experienced DBA. The interview process took an entire day to complete. I had 4 rounds of interview at the most and the questions were scenario based as well.

F&A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1st was telephonic, then skill test FTF , manager round lastly HR. Be ready with basic accounts, like BRS, B/S P&L Budgeting, variance analysis, month-end closer activities, reporting, excel, FA, communication, some case studies find out your attitude.

Interview Questions

• based on your experience & requirement. Basics about accounts.   Answer Question

Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

My experience in interview process was really good.
    Recruitment team helped me a lot.
    I am glad to have this opportunity.
    I would like to say thanks for whole interview process team and manager and recruitment team as well.

Interview Questions

• About my skills and strengths.   1 Answer

Advisory Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Great Experience - HR response was super through out the process.
    1st online Test - 1 hour
    2nd Technical Round - 45 mins
    3rd Managerial Round -15 mins
    Offer letter released in 15 days.

Easy to clear just be confident.

I have attended interview in many other companies but the process of IBM is too good.

Interview Questions

• Armstrong Number. Spring bean scopes, Jboss configuration, Rest Webservice
      AccessModifier in java and its use while overrirding. Exceptional Handling.
      Roles and responsibilities in your current project.   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First there was an Online Test about Test Cases which you can log in to a particular portal and then attend.Then after around 4 weeks got a call for face-to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Bug Cycle, Difference between priority and severity,Unix commands,agile, retest and regression, sdlc   Answer Question

Healthcare Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process took nearly 3 months. I gave 3 rounds. One technical, second telephonic with US team and third managerial. They told that, they will release offer but at the end they did not release offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions on testing concepts, java, OOPs and Validation testing (21CFR part 11, CSV, etc.)   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Applied through naukri...received a call letter...First round written technical.laptops provided..if cleared next round face to face...if cleared next round hr.the process was very cool.. The location is manyata tech park.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and transparent. The HR was good and kind. The wait was very minimal compared to other companies. The results did take some time around 3 days. The wait was too long. May be little lesser would be appreciated.

Interview Questions

• He asked me the subjects I'm studying this semester. I did nit expect this query.   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was held on 12th November, 2016. They said that I was selected. I gave my finger prints and completed all the formalities. I was also asked to fill out the background verification forms. But till today i have not received my offer letter. I have emailed and called the HR several times. But no one has replied me yet. If you donot have the requirements, you should not call people for interview and tell them that they are selected. This is very disappointing from a company like IBM.