IBM Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBM Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.9

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was about two hours long. Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. All of the employees who interviewed me were extremely friendly and made the interviews very conversational.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Consultant Interview

Interview

Had one Interview that consisted of three 30 minute long interviews: behavioral, behavioral, case. The interviewers were extremely nice and very helpful. I did prepare for the interview for about a week or so!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • You have to meet a client in 6 hours including fly time and have never met them before. What do you do/ how do you prepare?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview with an introduction of what they do and what IBM does, then ask about whether I know about this position. Then there are resume based questions and relevant experience questions. No behaviorals, but there are 2 case problems. Simple though.

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Harrisonburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, interviewers are nice. 3 interviews in a day. Try to tell them everything you are good at and there is a good chance you will get it.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview consisted of 3 parts , a business case followed a behavioral interview, and the last interview focused on the content of my resume. Each interview lasts 30 minutes. Very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• It is Friday afternoon and your manager tells you that you have to fly early morning to a client meeting the following Monday, but you already have plans. How do you prioritize during the weekend?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

One on campus interview session, 90 minutes total. The time was split into three one on one interviews with experienced IBM employees, each focusing on either behavioral questions or one case study. Was very conversational, and their were no big curve balls. Very straight forward process.

Consultant Interview

Interview

3 telephone interviews. 1 behavioral, 1 technical and 1 with manager. Very helpful when I was stuck during a tough Sql injection question. Was able to provide my experience to help show that I was still an entry level hire.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Entry level business analytics consultant (CbD): The process wasn't difficult. I went through university hire and there were 3 rounds. Of those rounds, they consisted of a case study type of answer and question, personality and behavioral (asked about resume, other questions, etc.). I ended up receiving an offer fairly soon and accepted it because the position seemed promising and challenging.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Overall excellent. good disucssion, on technical, total 4 rounds ... Followed by HR discussion. team asked for details exp , usual refering of profile with examples. Should be prepare for soft skills questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Phone, phone, case. Got an employee referral which led to a first phone call, just a screening, led to another phone call, not exactly a screening more of a talk to me for 10 seconds ok you're on to final rounds. I got and accepted a job offer elsewhere in the mean time, they take forever.

Interview Questions

• Describe a role as a leader, describe a role as a follower   1 Answer