IBM Interview Questions in Edison, NJ | Glassdoor

IBM Interview Questions in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBM (Edison, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Very quick and too difficult. There were 2 phone interviews, one with the hiring manager and one with a team member. These went well, so the third and final interview was face to face with someone who will be joining the group. This was so they see if there was a chemistry match, as well as to make sure I was someone they would want to put in front of a customer.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between integrating with a Mainframe and a Unix server?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Edison, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

IBM has a rigorous interview process. It starts with Staffing agency that fills in huge number of forms before they even can submit you. Most of the staffing agencies as well have pretty tough criterions for you on communication and experience. This is followed by the IBM recruiter calling you and verifying on the information. Then is the technical interview for which they invite you to a location and they take good care of you. This is a panel interview followed by personal interview.

Interview Questions