IBM Interview Questions in France | Glassdoor

IBM Interview Questions in France

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Graduate Business Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I had to take an IPAT test which I thought went really well. Numerical sequences and what not. Guess they pass rate must have been very competitive. Would recommend practicing before taking.

Interview Questions

• choose from the following answers what you think the next number in the sequence is   Answer Question

Account Sales Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Paris (France)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was directly with the sales team and the client director. He asked me a lot of question about how I could be different to other candidate and what I understand about the offer. I ask me as well if I'm ready to do this intense internship

Interview Questions

• Why are you different to other candidate   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Paris (France)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 interviews, one hour each. One month from the beginning to an offer.
    One case study about new technologies and digital transformation on the enterprise.
    A presentation to make and to present. Personal questions about your experience.
    Questions about technologies to know if you are familiar with them?

Interview Questions

• Why IBM, your experience. What can you do?.
      How will you treat conflicts on work if someone doesn't do his part, for example.
      Answer Question

Client Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Paris (France)) in October 2015.

Interview

Planning of interview well managed and very professional, took an appropriate time in a quiet meeting room to conduct interview, had well prepared on my background similarly to me who had prepared for being interviewed, all three or four interviewers I met were charming, positive, motivated and well represented the company's open culture. I got excellent answers to my questions

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gentilly (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Gentilly (France)).

Interview

I just came in the office and talked with the researcher about the position and my experience. We had some technical questions but nothing relevant. 2 other colleagues had interviews that were way more technical for the same role but they didn't have previous experience in the subject as I did.

Extreme Blue Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IBM (Nice (France)) in June 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume and a cover letter to the HR department. They called me one day later to schedule an interview. So, I was interviewed four three days later. The HR called me, she asked me to present myself and my professional project in French. I did. She was kind and gave me enough time to answer her questions. But then, with no warning, an engineer started talking to me and in English (I don't have difficulties with the language) but it would have been nice to say that a technical manager is going to talk with you now. He was rude and tried to intimidate me. He asked a bunch of questions about CS/big data/data mining. I got the feeling that he had not seen my resume before, so had no idea about my curriculum or my skills. After that, I talked back with the HR, and she asked me to send her my availability dates. They never answered.

Interview Questions

• Do you like Computer Science ? Out of 10, how would you rate yourself in Java ?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Paris (France)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had two separated interviews on the same day. I had the opportunity to meet two business manager (one first line manager and a Country brand leader) and one person from the human resources service. Both interviews were very open. It was two classic interviews with ordinary question as you can have in any job interview (previous experience, current motivation, salary expectation, carrer ambition, qualities etc...).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Ph D/R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gentilly (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Gentilly (France)) in December 2013.

Interview

4 interviews :
    - 1 entretien téléphonique pour discuter du sujet et de mon background
    - 1 entretien de motivation en face à face
    - 1 entretien technique en face à face
    - 1 entretien technique en anglais

Interview Questions

• - Background questions
      - Technical questions about the subject of the Ph.D.
      Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Standard hiring process: Phone screen with internal recruiter, additional phone screens with hiring manager and other people, then 2 on-premise interviews.

Easy Going Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was quite easy. Mostly they have asked about your background and were not to technical