IBM IT Specialist Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

IBM IT Specialist Interview Questions in United Kingdom

4.0

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM in June 2015.

Interview

121 phone interview with a panel of managers. They asked about current work responsibilities and then previous experiences in managing challenging accounts. Then questions about experience with a toolset they use and how proficient I was in it. Asked about my availability and when I could start.
It was a very amiable chat and there was talk about the current issues with workload and they were looking to address this by bringing someone else onto the account.

Interview Questions

• Your experiences in delivering projects? Have you used this tool before? What is your coding like? How do you do stakeholder management   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Refused the 1st offer and said it was too low and they had to match my current rate.

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Intense, online application, test, assessment center for 4.5 hours on the other side on the country then a telephone interview, invited back for another 1-2-1 interview then a job offer. Phew!

Interview Questions