IBM Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

1,252 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,252 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Pune (India)).

Interview

Candidate apply for job > Call is initiated > 3 rounds of interview > Put me on hold for 1.5 months because of salary > They called me for final settlement and reduce 2lac from what they offer me as contractor > I agreed (it was big mistake) > 10 yrs of IT journey sal is only double compare of market it should be 4 times more.

Interview Questions

• Technical question related to UI Design, leadership, etc   1 Answer

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

the interview process took 2 days.The first round consists of general aptitude and logical questions. An additional test was taken. On the second day technichal and HR interview was there and basic questions were asked .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

1 aptitude test (quantitative )
    Technical aptitude
    2 rounds of technical interviews
    1 HR round

1 technical was after the above process and a manager of a designated team interviewed.They were very much into Operating systems .

Interview Questions

• C,datastructures and operating systems   1 Answer

Applications Developer SAP ABAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Three Round Interview, it was overall good experience. Most focussed on skills rather than interpersonal skills. Asked about the questions regarding the last company recent works done. Technical questions on DDIC, BADI, Coding and forms asked. They did lot of negotiations on offering.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In Managerial round, they agreed to pay negotiated salary. But over the phone again they called to negotiate further. It was totally like bhindi bazar where they are aggressively negotiating on salary.

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

IBM follows a very disciplinary process for candidates to enter their premises, hence, the Interview is scuffle free.
    At first, HR round was conducted for preliminary screening.
    Then there was a Voice and Accent round, over a phone. This was one of the toughest rounds, because you will be assessed over grammar, pronounciation and fluency, everything based on your speech to a topic given by someone over the phone. Maximum candidates were not able to make through this round.
    Then there was a Technical Operations round, wherein you will be asked about basic computer networking topologies.

Interview Questions

• Q: Given a bond of 5 years, will you stick to this profile?
      Q: What is DHCP, how is it related to APIPA?
      Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

Interview

First round was group discussion followed by technical and HR interviews. The technical interview was a telephonic interview where in computer based questions were asked. Your C base will be checked in this round. And in HR interview they asked me to talk about myself and talk about any topic that I want to. It was a very good experience and was very well organized.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you can communicate well and very confident in your answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I have done with the technical round on 4Feb 2017 waiting for PDM round.I didn't get any call till now If any one got a call regarding let me know.why the process go late.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was said a Face 2 Face but at the venue had to appear for a technical test and java program on a online ide which cannot be used to run the program or debug but only to execute pre defined test

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

i applied through college but pool campus,they called around 15 ,16 colleges at morning 9,and there are more than 600 people ,but only 2 recruiters came ,they prefer girls first,and upto night 7 from morning 9 they made boys to wait .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM in February 2017.

Interview

Ibm came for our college on 7/2/2017 for assosiate system engineer role, first round was aptitude.

Aptitude consisted of 18 ques on series,
    18 questions on quantitative,each questions had 2.15 min timer.
    Next 22 ques on english communication.
    Questions wer repeated from m4maths and indiabix even from r.s.agarwal.Practice well u can clear aptitude.

I had interview on 9th.
    Questions wer mainly from resume . He askd me about my skills and project.HR was very friendly .out of 140 ppl 12 ppl gt placed in ibm.
    If u clear aptitude,be confident n face interview.