IBM Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

2.8

1,555 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

it was simple and very straight forward 4 rounds of interview, but the hiring process is time consuming and took up to 4 months to release the offer.
    the first round is screening of resume, 2nd round is technical round, 3rd round is the Manager round and the 4th is the HR round. after I had to wait 2 months to get an update from HR regarding the interview and once later 2 more months to release the offer

Interview Questions

• mainly what written in your resume   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBM (Chennai (India)).

Interview

In depth evaluation of your tech and soft skills. The recruiter would shoot up questions to test your interest personal skills and how well you suit to the orgainzation. Work culture in IBM is different from other native companies in India and so the recriutment process.

Interview Questions

• Drop you in a situation and expect questions how would you solve it   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Started off with an Aptitude test of 45 mins. Then after shortlisting Tech Interview took place for about 15-20 mins. Shortly after that there was a General HR Interview

Interview Questions

• 1) Asked about OOPS concepts and Polymorphism
      2) Asked other Behavioral fit questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

They will send an email with an interview link to hirevue. You will have 15 days to finish it but only one chance. There is 13 questions and most of them are technical related instead of general behavioral question(They said general questions in the process explanation email. This general mean general statistics and data analysis questions.)

Interview Questions

Interview

face to face interview , they called to ibm location , work from home policy in very good and it has very nice , techicanl was good , and i got offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• technical and domain experience   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

3 Technical round 1 HR round. first 1 round of written. then 2 round of technical. both covered questions from college studies. finally hr round. All were quite exhausted. they asked few question from projects we did in college days and the technologies being used.

Interview Questions

• All technical question from College Studies   1 Answer

SAP Basis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were three round of interviews. First round was telephonic interview with one of the panelists in IBM premises. It last for 1 hr, pure technical questions. After clearing this round there was managerial round, for me it was one same day but they do call for this round after a day or two. In this round manager will ask questions related to your domain and if he finds you suitable for position,then you are almost selected.Finially he will discuss the salary and JD in detail.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The written test was the worst. We had to start at 11am but it was started at 4 pm and there we people whose exam started at 7pm but before completion of all students results were announced. Next day in the interviews ibm document upload servers were intentionally blocked and students were rejected with the reason that their documents were not uploaded. An employee was smoking in the premises despite of saying him it was against rules of the college and another person from ibm was seen taking interviews with pan in his mouth some people suspect that they may been drunk but it was not spotted.
    They had a quarrel with the training officer and used some un parliamentary language.
    IBM was a very good company in my opinion but those idiots spoiled the reputation of the company with their stupid actions the drive was in GITAM university hyderabad campus on 14 15 and 16thseptember 2017

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It happened at MIT Pune. it took whole one day.before the interview there was two round of online test after that they shortlisted 69 students out of 550.the interview was mainly based on our resume and they are asking some technical questions in between.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Patna, Bihar (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Initially there was online test.
    18 ques on quantitative aptitude
    18 ques on mathematical reasoning
    22 ques on english language

then the shortlisted students were called for the interview the next day
    the technical round +hr round were conducted together

Interview Questions

• explain your projects in detail   1 Answer
    • what is the current situation of the IT industry in India   1 Answer