IBM Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

2.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

There're 2 interviews, 1 for the user interview and 1 for manager interview. User interview basically asking about your capabilities in fulfilling the job desc of the position you applied, and manager interview is a bit random, the questions could be anything that ensures the manager you could work with him or her in the long run.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBM (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2016.

Interview

The recruiter oversold on the job perks. After signing the contract, I realized that the job was not as desirable as it was made to sound. No benefits for working overtime, and no recognition if an individual works hard, only managers shine. Interview process was long and dreadful. It took over 6 months to get a seat in the company.

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2015.

Interview

With a huge name to uphold, this company has given me a bad impression.

I applied, as a fresh graduate, through jobstreet. The job description was unclear, and they were rather emphasize on the requirements. I submit my application, got a call, and went to a test which was (weirdly) held on Saturday in The Plaza, Jakarta.

After registration, I realized that the test was a general tests for all positions in the company, which was weird because I was applying for a TECHNICAL engineer. The recruiters presented how the recruitment process will undergo in case you made it into the next round. And as I expected, the tests were so easy. It was divided into three tests, which include intelligence, psychological, and English test. After the English test, I was not convinced to continue my application because honestly, I felt like I was applying more to a sales engineer rather than a technical engineer, and we had to fill a form, in which most contains (if not all) very private questions I rather keep private (A couple weeks after that, I realized it was actually a norm in recruitment process in Indonesia to ask such private questions !).

Didn't bother to continue, and I didn't get emails saying I made it through the next round. Went out to take another position in another company.

Technical Sales Manager Interview

Application

Interview

3 times interview. With BU Manager, HR and Country GM.
    Discuss about our qualification, experiences and then IBM offering. For technical position, most of the time there will be presentation test, related with technical case that given during 1st interviewed. Need also to prepare the answer to convince that we are a loyal employee. IBM want to develop and expect the employee stay long in IBM.

Field Technical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

Interview with at least 6 managers from different function e.g : HR, marketing, sales, finance and CEO followed by offer letter. It seems they do not have structure in term of hiring timing, and there will be no feedback or email reply

Interview Questions

• what do you want to be put in your tombstone when you die   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Control Interview

Interview

Communication on the current issue happened at the time

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

IPAT Test, HR Interview, First Line Manager Interview, Business Council Interview

Interview Questions

• What the latest book you have read?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are no negotiation, i am a fresher.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2012.

Interview

The interviewer will give you some tricks, for example like letting you go unexpectedly after you give presentation, meanwhile the process should be also an interview, so you have to proactively asking for an interview

Systems Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Balikpapan (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Balikpapan (Indonesia)) in July 2012.

Interview

initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.salaries, attitude, carrier

Brand Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBM (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial Comms: I was referred here by an employee in the same position. I had no IT work experience, but I did have a lot of IT experience in college and in my hobbies.
    Interview 1: HR
    Interview 2: User (same day as above)
    Interview 3: Panel discussion with User, Peer, and HR Manager

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions -- but prepare cases from your previous work to be discussed within the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't forget to negotiate. IBM does not advance your position or increase your salary easily.