IBM Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBM Inside Sales Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Boston, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

It was easy and the people were very nice.

Negotiation

It is what it is. This is what we have, if you don't like it, we have others in line waiting for the same offer.

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

In a undergraduate hiring event more than ten candidates were gathered, given a presentation on the outline of the job, and then given two half-hour interviews slotted throughout the afternoon with IBM executives. The day was highly organized and candidates were given time to network amongst each other, enjoy food and beverages, and then asked to leave whenever their day had finished.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2014.

Interview

After being contacted by headhunter, I interviewed with Inside Sales Manager and then sponsor team. I misjudged the importance of the sponsor team, as it turns out they would be the deciders, not the manager who would be my boss. The salary of the job would be €65k On Target Earnings. It would however, have required a move to Dublin.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Berlin (Germany)) in August 2013.

Interview

interview via skype, 90 minutes and 2 managers attended the skypesession, done&dusted fairly easily - after 4 weeks received an offer for a permanent inside sales position which i accepted back then

Interview Questions

• what have you done previously, how was your achievement against quota, strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy, usual questions.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2012.

Interview

I got hired after 2 interviews.

1st interview we talked about my resume and they made me sell a product.
     2nd same as first interview except that there where 2 managers to talk to.

Negotiation

relocation package is important for me.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

I had 1 call with the sales manager - 2 calls with the HR team and 1 visit on site with a senior sales. As I was living in London, I did my interview in Portmouth. They didnt' pay the travel expenses

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM in January 2009.

Interview

I was an employee at the time. I was recommended for and got an interview in another division where I had excellent experience. As often happens at IBM, they were just going through the motions of interviewing people and had already decided on who they wanted. The manager was not paying attention and was distracted. He had no intention of even giving me a chance.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to summarize my sales experience.   1 Answer
    • What kind of Outside sales experience do you have?   1 Answer