IBM Intern Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

IBM Intern Interview Questions in Canada

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Applied online and about a month and a half later heard back about wanting to speak more about my application. First interview was over the phone and not so formal - got to learn about the position and company a little more. Second interview was more formal - was asked to talk about myself and my related experience; strengths, weaknesses; other typical interview questions. Got offered the position within the same week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. Simple questions

Interview Questions

• I don't recall. Not sure if there were even technical questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I actually interviewed with a number of teams. I was asked a range of types of questions: there were general personality questions to assess my fit within teams, but then there were other questions that probed my knowledge of computer science. Particularly: data structures (tress, maps, arrays, etc.), quality assurance techniques (black box testing, white box testing) to some basic concepts of C as well. The difficulty did range quite a bit too, from easy to challenging.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what would be a quick way to sort out duplicates from a series of strings.   Answer Question