IBM Intern Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Markham, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

I interviewed at IBM @ Markham in 2013. Process was about 1 weak.

The manager called me after 1 week I sent my resume through campus website. he didn't ask much of technical questions, however he was very interesting in the training regarding leadership on campus. The whole interview lasted around 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• give me more detail about your leadership training? is there a topic related to multi-tasking?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Applied online and about a month and a half later heard back about wanting to speak more about my application. First interview was over the phone and not so formal - got to learn about the position and company a little more. Second interview was more formal - was asked to talk about myself and my related experience; strengths, weaknesses; other typical interview questions. Got offered the position within the same week.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. Simple questions

Interview Questions

• I don't recall. Not sure if there were even technical questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I actually interviewed with a number of teams. I was asked a range of types of questions: there were general personality questions to assess my fit within teams, but then there were other questions that probed my knowledge of computer science. Particularly: data structures (tress, maps, arrays, etc.), quality assurance techniques (black box testing, white box testing) to some basic concepts of C as well. The difficulty did range quite a bit too, from easy to challenging.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what would be a quick way to sort out duplicates from a series of strings.   Answer Question