IBM Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.8

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

online test with number recognization and some SAT math tests questions which are relatively easy. Do not what is the next step. And the same online test result can be applied to all of IBM job applications.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview for the first round. I found the interviewer was both very helpful and really nice. The first round of interview is a screening interview so nothing too complicated. It lasted around thirty minutes, give or take.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through college/university. The process took 2 days. First day was online test on IPAT platform. 100 students were shortlisted for the next round. Shortlisted students were interviewed the following day. There were 2 technical rounds followed by an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to logic design, universal gates, frequency divider using nand gates, odd counter design, 2:4 decoder design, full adder, MOSFETs working and fabrication, stick diagrams, mask layout etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hortolândia (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Hortolândia (Brazil)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview, they asked us to elaborate a new product that would help people and explained it to the managers of the session. Basically, it was a brainstorm around the idea of a product, the steps to create it, and technically how we would implement it.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Just had a couple of phone interviews that were behavior focused. Extremely laid back phone interviews. It was very conversational and low stress. Hiring managers were friendly and just want to make sure that you have the right personality to be interacting with clients and suppliers.

Interview Questions

• What are you learning in your classes right now   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Many direct questions, friendly interviewer, nice and comfortable workplace. Nice building, But far away from home. Currently, Cyberjaya is lacking public transport and the lack of cafeteria. After i buy a car will only consider to work in Cyberjaya.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore South (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Coimbatore South (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First round about aptitude you have 2.15 minutes for each question
    Second round is about grammar 20 mins round
    Third round Personal HR asked about your management skills and team work skills. They Also tested technical skills.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I applied online. I was emailed a few weeks later and asked to fill out the online assessment. I feel like I did terrible on it. Lots of logic and patterns. I would be surprised if I got a positive response.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Markham, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

I interviewed at IBM @ Markham in 2013. Process was about 1 weak.

The manager called me after 1 week I sent my resume through campus website. he didn't ask much of technical questions, however he was very interesting in the training regarding leadership on campus. The whole interview lasted around 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• give me more detail about your leadership training? is there a topic related to multi-tasking?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in and manager asked if I was interested in working on a project. Showed me the project and gave me the details. I said that I was interested and the company then began the hiring process for me to join as an Intern.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to do this project?   1 Answer