IBM Release Coordinator/Project Manager Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Release Coordinator/Project Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Markham, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a request for interview even before completing the online pre-employment test, which I found a little odd. The interview was extremely easy. Coming from an EE background with a lot of software experience, they asked me nothing about my dev experience and the job seemed pretty useless. Unlike most of the positions at IBM, the interviewers were a lot older and the team seemed a little boring.

Interview Questions

• The interview was really easy, they talked about the position/team for most of the time, and the only thing they asked me was if I was comfortable in a non-dev position.   Answer Question

The impression I got from the team was that the position would be really mundane and repetitive, and that I would have a lot of free time. As an intern, I don't think this is the best use of an internship as you should try to be learning as much as you can through working like a dog in a sweatshop.