IBM MBA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MBA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview:
    First, I had a 1 on 1 interview with 2 different employees. After getting called to the second round of interviews, I had a phone interview with who turned out to be my manager once I was hired. I believe everyone I know had this same experience.

Hiring:
    After getting a verbal offer. It took about a week to get the paperwork that needed to be filled out. After submitting the paperwork it takes a long time before hearing back because it has to go to the legal team for review. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to months.

Interview Questions

• Understanding of how other companies in the industry have become successful.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None for internship.

MBA Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, I was told to meet one-on-one fo ra face to face interview with the other team employees. The hiring process was quick and easy (consisted of an offer letter which I had to confirm and accept within a few days).

Interview Questions