IBM Software Developer Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Littleton, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

One hour interview with the hiring manager and the project manager about different software development models,past experience and some javascript questions.They were more focused on what my previous experience was and how I tackled some situations during my experience.

Interview Questions

• Did you follow agile methodologies in your previous work experience.   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

The position was a Front-end JavaScript developer position for the Business Analytics division at IBM Cognos, Ottawa. I applied through my school's job board and got a Skype interview with the manager of the team.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were about my past work experience; not many technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-op 16 Months Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Markham, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online through their online career portal then I receive phone call to set up a phone interview. Overall interview was very easy. The interviewer mostly asked me about my work experience and projects I did in my studies. It was 30 min interview. The interviewer give me verbal offer after 3 days of interview day.

Interview Questions

• No Question was difficult. All the questions were regarding my work experience and projects I did during my undergraduate and masters degree. Most of the projects I did in BI and data mining area so he asked questions based on that. Then the interviewer also told me that what his team is doing and what sort of work responsibilities I have to do. He told me about company environment and his team working staff.   Answer Question

Software Developer/Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IBM in April 2012.

Interview

Interview with a recruitment manager on phone. Talked about carrer goals and courses taken.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM in May 2007.

Interview

The recruited came to my school for a 3-day event. He introduced the company in general and explained specifically what his group is doing. Through the co-op office, I submitted the resume on the first day of the event. The next day, I had an interview with him. It was an easy interview and he only asked about my school projects, what I am interested in and asked me to describe how I implement the algorithm I used to create mosaic images (one of my personal project). In the final day (3rd day), I got the offer fora 4-month internship.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project in school you have done?   1 Answer