IBM SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBM SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by IBM"s internal HR personnel to discuss their current role opportunity. THe next step was to have a tech screen with their Distribrution Sector. I'm now awaiting word to see if I'm invited to a face 2 face interview in Philadelphia.

Interview Questions

• Can you please tell me about your past projects and what your role was?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?   Answer Question

SAP FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Dallas, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

First Recruiter screen afte rthat Technical interview ove rthe phone lasted 60 minutes then Onsite 3 interviews ( 1 tech, 1 behavioral and the last one with the partner). 3 hours working session as a team. We spent almost whole for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing everything was pretty easy but you may need to give special attention to the Team activity and participate in the session   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got what I asked

Senior Consultant, SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Denver, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with Managing Consultant in the OCM - SAP practice. Asked to attend interview day in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome challenges with an unwilling/unsupportive stakeholder?   1 Answer
    • How do you learn about your clients' go to market strategy?   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at IBM in January 2010.

Interview

Inside hire, made a call, and I was hired

SAP Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM (Charlotte, NC) in May 2008.

Interview

I applied for the position on IBM website. I was contacted by HR, they asked a series of questions. Why was I looking for a new position. We discussed the company and salary expectations. I received a second call from HR to set up an interview with the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Phila, PA) in December 2007.

Interview

Day 1 - Arrived at PHL airport and was taken by Taxi into the city where we stayed at a hotel in city central. The night consisted of a banquet to welcome all potential employees and a meet a greet with the management. The atmosphere was very relaxed and informal. Dress was business casual. Speaches were made by the head of the consulting groups who were approachable afterward for questions.

Day 2- Walked from hotel a few blocks over to the building where IBM was conducting the interviews. The conference room was bright and had a night view of the city.
    Breakfast buffet was served and there was about an hour or so to go over notes before the actual interviews started. There were 2 interviewers and times were done by time slot. Between the first and second I had 1/2 hour to prepare in which time I was able to relax and compare notes with others, and take a gander out the window.

The interviewers were friendly and personable, no ego or condescending tones. And I still keep in touch with 1 of the interviewers to this day. Typical questions were "Why do you want to work for IBM?" "Why would you be a good fit?" "Do you have issues with traveling?" "What do you like about IBM?"

Before the end of the second interview I was told that I would be receiving his recommendation.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work for IBM?"   1 Answer
    • "Why would you be a good fit?"   1 Answer
    • "What do you like about IBM?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was done over the phone. Feel the market out for what you think is fair, just be aware that they will have already done the same.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Good interview tech manger and hr there was long waiting and then happened it's was very technical and then the group manger then hr discussion then the offer.. Was a bit lengthy.. Prefer not to go for contract position in IBM

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was good and long. Was around 50 mins of technical discussion. And then followed by manager round. All together it took almost 3 weeks to get the offer.

You need to visit office and give technical interview. It could be 1:1 or telephonic in the office.second round also, you need to give 1:1 .

Your communication and presentation skills is tested.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

IBM HR called me for interview at banglore centre . where i had telephonic interview which was strange . As if I am at your office they could have done face to face

Interview Questions

• Question regarding my Skills   1 Answer

SAP ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in May 2016.

Interview

COMPLETELY OUT OF THE COMPANY POLICY:
    -applied online not on the company website
    -received the email and a call that they accept me- straight away, only formalities left so I need to come- fly from London to the interview ,
    -interview process too easy- only asked: do you understand the job? are you willing to commit for a long term, tell about yourself, and any other questions? totally 5 mins-
    English is declared as the company language, but interview held in Lithuanian, after explaining that I do not speak Lithuanian the interview continued in English,
    -flight back to London and got an e-mail - invitation letter to come work for IBM, promised high salary
    -secretary call and ask to do online test- just a formality as they already want me to work for them,but the test is mandatory for all applicants as legal process, (which other kids undergo),
    test exceptionally difficult, she promised to log in as admin after I completed the test to approve me.
    -BACKWARDS, NOT FOLLOWING THE COMPANY POLICY, THIS WAS THE FIRST SIGN OF THE UNFAIR COMPANY CULTURE IN LITHUANIA.