IBM Project Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

IBM Project Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Sep 4, 2016

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Screening call which was followed by IPAT online test. Online test was basically IQ + analytic test. It was difficult for me as I am not very good at these kind of test. After clearing the online test I was called for Assessment day. Assessment day included 2 group. Activity one did not have right or wrong answers. We are tasked to organise a apprentice hiring event within a set budget, venue and speaker. 2nd Group activity has right and wrong answer. We were to find out the who is interviewing whom and for what role. It was more like solving a riddle with the clues provided. Following the group activity I had 2 interview, 1st interview was technical and 2nd was by a business manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

HR phone interview, hiring manager phone interview and them Assessment day.
    Assessment day format group exercise and presentation with other candidates that applied for this role, ibm GBS presentation, various interviews in afternoon with other senior managers from GBS.
    Day was structured well however interviews held by various managers not necessarily hiring you.

Wasn't selected as There reason was I had good PM skills but not skills they were looking for despite applying for a PM role..

Interview Questions

• Talk through your CV and your experiences and how you dealt with certain scenarios   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM in March 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one face to face. Pretty easy going and informal. Don't think there was a formal process set up for the role I applied for. The psychometric was pretty strange too.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Transfered in under TUPE. Interview process was a joke, utterly disorganised and I felt I was interviewing them! Knew I'd got a job (half of us were made redundant) as the IBM rep seemed to be clutching at straws to find something to ask me due to lack of prep on his part.

Interview Questions

• "So, what do you do then?". Total lack of prep for interview. Amateurish.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Comical, as they had no idea what they were doing.