IBM Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

IBM Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.5

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Frisco, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screening, then about a week or two later I had a phone interview with leadership. It was several weeks and then I was brought in for a face to face interview with one of the leaders, not on the account. One my interview was over- the next day I had a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people...one was late. Very straight forward questions. Some were situational. Everything pertained to customer service. People seemed nice (they still are)... Asked me if I had questions...when would I be able to start...interview was 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• None...they were all pretty easy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered 35,000. I asked for 42,000. Ended up at 38,500. (This was not enough with a college degree even if it was my first job out of school.) I wish I had declined. Currently searching for something...

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Kraków (Poland)) in January 2016.

Interview

First there is a phone screen, talking about the job, about the company, benefits, some info about you, motivation to work for IBM and at this position. Typical phone conversation, nothing unexpected.

Then you move on to a face to face phase, where you meet 2 people, a team leader and someone else from the management. They ask you standard questions, talk about you, your motivation, problem solving skills, responsibility, future plans - all standard.

At the end of the interview you are presented with a task to set up an interview and fill in some data in an excel spreadsheet (on paper). You need to solve the task in a timely manner, call 2 people on the phone and have short conversations with them and then write 2 formal emails.

To better prepare:
    - review your motivations, think about work planning and problem solving
    - review formal language in phone conversations and in writing emails
    - try having examples to show you are responsible, well organised and a valuable asset in the team

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?   1 Answer
    • Imagine that you made an error and sent different time and date to the candidate and the interviewer. The candidate will be arriving for a face to face interview very shortly, what do you do?   1 Answer
    • Your manager found that someone has made a big mistake. It wasn't you, but they blame you. What do you do?   Answer Question
    • Give example of a problem you have encountered and tell about how you have solved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Kraków (Poland)) in September 2016.

Interview

After a phone screening wit a recruiter, I had a Skype interview with Hiring Manager and a work related task to compleat. Both the interview and the screening were a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• The interview was focused more on personal skills than on experience in that field of work. IBM has very good training/induction programs, so they are focusing more on candidates personal skills, work etiquette, verbal skills and most importantly the ability to work in a team.
      The Hiring Managers questions were mainly oriented on how would you solve something or react in certain situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are not much negotiation possibilities. The recruiter told me the salary range (minimum and maximum amount) on our first conversation. I was happy to receive the highest possible amount for the given position. That depends on previous experience and on interview/skill test.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Kraków (Poland)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth and I was quickly provided with the feedback. The process consisted of a phone screen and a face to face interview. I could contact the employer easily throughout the whole process. The only thing I did not like was that I had to wait for this role for over 3 months until the project started. It was caused by required changes in the team structure and shapes.

Interview Questions

• How do I see my career path over the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in September 2018.

Interview

I got hired in less than a week! One phone call (Tuesday) and one interview with the hiring manager (Thursday) was all it took for me to know that I passed the hiring process!

Interview Questions

• Q: What are specific skills that you learned while you were studying or doing extra-curricular activities?   1 Answer