IBM Interview Questions in São Paulo, São Paulo | Glassdoor

IBM Interview Questions in São Paulo, São Paulo

Updated Mar 7, 2017

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Process was long, but in general it was good. Interview was done in person at IBM office, a test was also done to validate the technical and English knowledge. Some phases were done via Phone with the team located in the US.

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2016.

Interview

Everything was good, they explained very well the type of candidate they was looking for the job, and land it quickly. Ask if I will ready to get this new position and put me in contact with different technical and commercial person inside the business unit. They get as much background information as they can to verify my abilities for doing the job responsibilities and duties-

Interview Questions

• How would I prepare a meeting regarding a topic I haven't all the necessary information?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was nice. The lead designer was on time, we talk about my experience as a designer and what do I expect from IBM for the future. We discuss about how softwares with accesible prices are helpfull for freelancers and small companies. Then I tried to explain how it was important to me if everybody could have licensed softwares.

Interview Questions

• What was the last successful project that you participate?   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

A friend told me about the position, I subscribed at the company site, I made an interview with the manager of the project, he asked about my prior experience, my skills, and how it would hep me to develop the new work, I've signed the documents and was told how to use IBM tools and started to work at the client

Interview Questions

• What was my previous experience and how it would help for that position.   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

I sent my resume to IBM through an acquaintance who worked there, after about six months they called me scoring an interview.
    In the interview, the responsible for the job and the responsibility for HR were super friendly and the interview went naturally. Unfortunately I was already 7 weeks pregnant at the time, and Brazilian law are a bit complicated as the hiring of pregnant woman, so was just not possible to finalize the selection process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous experiences, my expectations and my plans for the future.   Answer Question

Senior Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2015.

Interview

IBM is known on the Brazilian market for interviewing and disappearing. I had many interviews over the years - always answering the same questions (even when the last interview was with the same person and for the same job a few weeks prior). I will refer to the one that actually went through.

Interview Questions

• The focus was in the job conditions (hours, location, role, travel, salary, etc) - very focused on the client in question and not on a career path.   Answer Question

Cloud Migration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2015.

Interview

Average, They called me twice. One for technical questions and other about English skills.
    The interview process was very fast. The process to send the documents took 2 months at least.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about linux questions, such as what is inode, and also asked me about what was cloud concepts   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2014.

Interview

I have been interviewed 3 times, also I was submitted to 3 different tests (including the GMAT). The entire process was a bit tiring but worth it. It took at least 30 days from the first interview to the actual tests and more 30 days for the proposal.

Senior IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Interview process depends directly of how urgent the opportunity is to be filled; Some simple exams (foreign languages, math and logics) and a background check

Interview Questions

• Only regular questions (like professional career, biggest accomplishments, etc)   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR was easy to deal with during negotiation phase. No big deal.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2014.

Interview

After submitted my résumé, I received an email 15 days later, asking for a psychological test online, containing rational logic and behavioral items as well. I passed the test, then I was interviews by a person that didn't told me what was his position in the company, asked a few couple of questions, didn't seem with enough time to talk, wished me good luck, and after that no one returned med.