IBM Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

IBM Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Feb 13, 2017

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. They asked a lot of standard questions that you expect in any job interview and throughout the process I had a feeling they wanted me on the team no matter what. I was fortunate in that regard because I guess they had openings they needed to fill immediately. It was very fast and I was hired the next day. Within three weeks after the interview I started working at the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are overqualified for this job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Mostly real life scenario questions. Technical questions were a test of deep technical knowledge. Phone interview with manager and senior tech person. As I was able to answer all the tech questions quickly, the whole interview was only 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss and your client asked for something at the sametime?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IBM (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online after campus info session. Had one round of HR interview followed by one in- person and one phone interview with two partners. Regular interview questions, strength, weakness, leadership and situational questions. Also was asked about specific industry preferences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No the company was inflexible on negotiating compensation; was only able to negotiate start date.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy and very upfront, they are looking to find your interests and hunger in the job instead of the basics. They also test for understanding their competition and where all do you see yourself applying your skills.

Interview Questions

• What are some of our competitors in this space?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was very limited.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Markham, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

It was with 2 people. Generally running through my experience. They asked questions about how I handled clients and how I managed my workload when there are tight deadlines, etc.