IBM Senior SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBM Senior SAP Consultant Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, then flew you to Phili for face to face interview. IBM uses senior or managing consultant to do some technical interviews, if you passed it, then you get to do face to face interview, which is fairly easy, at least for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

There would be a telephonic technical round which would last for about 1.5 hours. Then they would call you in for a personal interview. There will be two face to face interviews that would last 45 mins each. The interview would be more about your experiences in a day to day consulting experiences and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me how I was different from the rest of the people out there. Tell me something that was good and bad about me (personality type questions)   Answer Question

Senior Consultant, SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Denver, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with Managing Consultant in the OCM - SAP practice. Asked to attend interview day in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome challenges with an unwilling/unsupportive stakeholder?   1 Answer
    • How do you learn about your clients' go to market strategy?   Answer Question

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Telephonic Technical Interview followed by face to face HR round. Technical Interview not only test your technical skills but they also check you communication and attitude skills. One should showcase their achievement in the past. Salary negotiation and Band/ Designation proposal is done during HR round.

Interview Questions

• Are you open for relocation   1 Answer

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Had appeared for the telephonic round of technical discussion, later had a 1:1 discussion regarding the salary package part. They informed me that i'll receive the offer letter in 5-7 working days, however it has been over 1 month now and still there is no update. this creates a very bad impression