IBM Interview Questions in Seoul, South Korea | Glassdoor

IBM Interview Questions in Seoul, South Korea

3.3

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied through university hiring webpage... selected by university then went to IBM HR. Did screening over the phone first. Then finally had 1 hour interview with 3 managers. The questions were really hard even though the interviewers were trying to be friendly. Very industry specific questions were the toughest to answer.

Interview Questions

• background.. university activity
      my values.. how would you do in a given situation
      motivation.. why you want to work at IT and at IBM
      hobbies
      IT industry trends
      why IT
      why IBM
      Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Seoul (South Korea)) in May 2013.

Interview

Resume screening by recruiters, First-line manager interview, Second-line manager interview(optional), Relevance test(optional), Physical test, Salary Negotiation, Start
    Interview process is not that long but you need to show yourself as a professional to be an IBMer.
    IBM interviewers requires interviewees analytical approach to present result thought.

Interview Questions

• Former relevant experience   1 Answer

IT Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2011.

Interview

1 to 3 interview with team managers. Team manager finds 2 more managers from other team and get consensus among them. All managers should agree to hire the interviewee.
    There is nothing special for other process.