IBM Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBM Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The interview was like quite easy. It consist of three rounds :

1. Technical Round basic questions
2. another technical round with scenarioa based questions
3. HR round, negotiation for salary and discussion of the role and the project

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBM (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process.

A screening interview can be conducted over the phone or in-person. In both cases, the results of the screening interview will determine if the candidate moves to the next round of the interview process.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Great discussion of position and skills required

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with several managers and took some exams. Managers were extremely friendly and professional. Made me feel comfortable and allowed me to feel confident in describing my skill sets, by previous classes and how I could be an assets to the their corporate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Up the Grove Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Up the Grove Beach, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Great I guess. It was a very basic experience. I think I may have been just a little over qualified. But hey you only know when you know. So now I have to type more words because for some reason under thirty words is considered not enough. I do hope I have thirty now.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online via the IBM website and was contacted by HR. They contacted me to make sure I was able to work in the location specified. Next, I was contacted by the hiring manager for a more formal interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience with Linux and Solaris administration.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM in October 2013.

Interview

It was a two-step test: First was a computer test on the quantitative test and then on the next day they called for the personal interview. It was pretty easy, they asked me to explain the projects I have written on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was ok.. 4 rounds of interviews. Hiring managers were good and they responded to all my questions. 2 rounds were technical and 3rd round was behavioral. The overall experience was average. They responded on time

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

first round was online with series questions and after that verbal check. Later on face to face technical and HR both. It was easy and everything from Resume was discussed.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in November 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview, 2 week later a mail letter invite me to a group interview, then a online questionary, then 3 more interviews with 2 mayor clients responsibles, then 1 call from a Manager with the offer.