IBM Systems Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBM Systems Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.2

Systems Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

A Great interview process just was not the right circumstances for personal reasons. If things were different I would have continued with the interview process. The interviewers were really nice and explained the details about the company and the position thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Baltimore, MD) in May 2018.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview from a recruiter, after that there was another phone interview with a hiring manager, then a face to face interview with a territory manager.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Boston, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

The process took a month with 2 phone interviews, it was low pressure and was really about the job responsibilities. Spoke to recruiter, then hiring manager, then another manager. Everyone was very nice and polite and easy going.

Systems Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interview. First interview was with the Department Manager, then a week later with another manager. The first interview was a face to face interview, we went over my resume and skills and what the department was looking for. Went over the job description. And talked of what they expect for the person that they hire. The Second was more intense of my knowledge and skills and my availability and went slightly over the company policy. Other than that, they pretty much asked about the skills of the job post.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for IBM?
      What do you expect from IBM?
      If I am willing to travel?
      How would work with a team member in a difficult situation?
      How will you deal with someone with no progress?   Answer Question

Systems Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Raleigh, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied on the IBM website and received a call to schedule an interview. The interview was pretty basic, asking me to describe my background. The position was for a 2 year contract. From what I understand the position is entry level and always contract. She explained the job and the territory you would cover. However, we discovered pretty early that I was over qualified for the job and the pay was a huge fall from my previous job. She did however say she would forward my resume to a coworker who was looking for someone like me. She told me I would also need to go online to apply but would not tell me the position it was for so that was kind of useless. I applied to a bunch of jobs that I thought she was talking about but I never got a call. I received an email a couple weeks later asking to schedule another interview for the same position. However when I emailed her back I was told it was sent by mistake.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Tampa, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

Phone interview. Must have went well or they really needed someone. No in person interview. But others hired after me did. Just smile whether in person or on the phone, makes you sound confident

Systems Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds :
    1st Round was Online Test in which there are two sections.The first section is general aptitude(series questions mostly) which has 18 question and is quiet easy . Then there is psychometric test which tests your personality, be careful the question repeat themselves give the same reply.
    2nd Round was a GD Round (Luckily, They asked us for topic suggestion)
    3rd Round Technical Interview : For this job role they expect you to have knowledge of Computer Hardware and usually they dont pick people with good software profile. They ask about Networking , IPv4 , IPv6, Electricity rating for Desktop to run , etc
    4th Round HR Round: Its is like a normal HR round.

Interview Questions

• Different Layers of OSI Model.
      Difference Between AC & DC current
      IPv4 IPv6   Answer Question

Systems Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied at a pool campus event. Four rounds in total. Aptitude test Group Discussion and Technical and HR round. Took almost 3 months to hear from them. Overall good interview experience.

Systems Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The Interview is of 2 Rounds
    First one is written Test Contain Aptitude and Psychometric.
    Second One is the TR & HR Round.
    Aptitude is so easy like Basic Mathematics and beware of Psychometric it is the major factor for qualifying the First round

Interview Questions

• Aptitude is of Basic Questions and the Psychometric is the major one to qualify.   Answer Question

Systems Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

I applied for IBM GTS SSR profile using employee refferal,got interview call letter.
    First day of the Selection process was two system based tests,one quantiative aptitude test another was psychometric test.
    Out of 1000 candidates they shortlisted nearly 80 candidates after the system test round.
    The second day,there was a group discussion round.27 candidates were left after completion of GD round.
    The final round of selection was a technical +hr face to face interview;finally they selected just 3 candidates .
    The first round i.e. system test was easy.Topics for group was demetisation,women empowerment.
    During the face to face round they asked mostly HR questions and some of the questions from CCNA and computer hardware.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever opened your computer,for what?   1 Answer