IBM Weblogic Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Weblogic Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process of IBM is worst I have seen so far, the make people sit for long 8 hours minimum with no results. The interviewer really gave me a headache by asking questions on which his concepts were even not clear.For technical guys check out. In vi mode in Unix, how we can reach to last line if file, the answer is "G" in command mode, he repeatedly insisted me its shift g,shift g....i explained him boss shifty g is indirectly "G" and will give u the same result...but then he urges on the argument that it will too work in insert mode, i said its impossible....but he kept on his wrong silly stand...and finally at the end he foolishly again asked me "did u really don't know what shift g will do ? """ I am really having pity on the IBM guys keeping such people in interview panel. Being an IBM er for four years, i should say, it has really gone down in recruiting good people and maintaining standards.

Interview Questions

• in vi mode what will shift g do??   1 Answer
  • how to write a script for extracting specific pattern in flat file.   Answer Question