IBS Software Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.9

Test Lead Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical question about automation frmework   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBS Software Services in January 2013.

Interview

Through multiple level of interviews and discussions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I attended an interview with IBS Software Services(trivandrum) on 29th April 2017.

It was the worst interview experiences of my 5 year long professional career. I have never come across such an arrogant and unruly interviewer. Over the course of 20 minutes, he came off as unprofessional, narcissistic and worst of all, boastful.

The name 'IBS' used to evoke a feeling of purpose and respect in me when I received the call letter for the interview. But, after witnessing people like him who represent the firm in front of potential candidates, I have lost that.

Interview Questions

• How can we modify the tomcat server ports?   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Ghaziabad (India)).

Interview

First round was a written aptitude test. After that Had an HR Interview followed by a Technical Interview. Process overall was pretty grilling but finished in one day. Very well organized and efficient process. Interviewers were considerate and understanding

SE/SSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBS Software Services in February 2017.

Interview

I had a very bad experience at IBS Trivandrum.After completing the 3rd round HR told me that they can't give me my current designation (Senior software engineer) and reason was I doesn't have enough experience(2.8 years).I agried with Software engineer designation but they told me it's against their company rules.I travelled 400km to attend this interview , I'm very much disappointed with their attitude.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Koch (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Koch (India)).

Interview

Interview was three round with two round of technical interview and one round of HR interview. The entire process took three to four days and it was very transparent and efficient.Interview was three round with two round of technical interview and one round of HR interview. The entire process took three to four days and it was very transparent and efficient.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

It went really well. There were 2 rounds.
    1) Technical : Questions on C, C++ and Java. I was asked to write code to swap 2 no and then 3 no without using additional variable. It was followed by questions from my minor project.
    2) HR : I was asked about my family. But don't be tricked. He was a genius and I could smell that all he wanted to know can be deduced from my answers. So be cautious before answering.

Interview Questions

• Swap 2 no. without using third variable
      Swap 3 no. without using third variable
      How often do you go home.
      Ready to relocate ?
      and some other family questions in HR round.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Writen test on java spring hibernate
    2. Technical face to face
    3. Technical face to face
    After 3 rounds HR asked me to leave for the day.HR told that they will get back to.me in next week.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There was 2 technical round 1 written and another one face to face .I cleared both the round then they told you are selected and give an application form to fill up and told to leave for the day ,they will discuss the salary part in next week.But not contacted for next 2 weeks.Worst experience with them as after clearing all the round they give the hope but not contacted anymore.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from core java,adv java,hibernate and from your projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There were 4 rounds,it started with aptitude round,containing 50 questions and time limit was 75 minutes.it consist of one and two mark ques.
    Second round was group discussion,selected candidate were called for techincal round,questions in techincal round were branch specific, mainly questions were raised from project and for cs students, all questions were from Java.
    Fourth round was hr round, puzzles were asked and basic hr questions were discussed.