IBS Software Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2018

2.9

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smart, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Smart, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Worst way to analyse a professional. First they give you a questionnaire which contains 10 theory questions for which you need to answer in a white paper. Yes, you all read it right. 10 theory questions.. like what is aspnet_regiis and how to process web asynchronous and all those theory. What do they expect . A tutor ? You read the questions attached and decide yourself.

Interview Questions

• list all transactions control in sql.name some bitwise operators in sql.can a view do insert, update and delete? if yes how?list all transactions control in sql.name some bitwise operators in sql.can a view do insert, update and delete? if yes how?what is aspnet_regiis.exe?how can you executive web request asynchronously.difference between hashing and encryption? what is cardinality in sql?   Answer Question

Test Lead Interview

Interview

Interview was three round with two round of technical interview and one round of HR interview. The entire process took three to four days and it was very transparent and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Technical question about automation frmework   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBS Software Services in January 2013.

Interview

Through multiple level of interviews and discussions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Written test aptitude followed by objective type of Java.

one technical round .

Managerial for Experience candidate .

HR Discussion regarding Joining date and Salary

technical round is main round
    Managerial for your project etc.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1 written test followed by 2 technical and hr round. Written :1.create max number from int array, 2.sorting with some rules. No depth questions in technical rounds. Only wt is this, wt is that.

Interview Questions

• Java basics, oops concepts, soap, rest, spring, hibernate. simple questions.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IBS Software Services.

Interview

Interview process contains several rounds starting from:
    1. First round was a written test containing 50+ MCQ Core Java and Database questions.
    2. Second rounds was a Face to Face Core Java interview
    3. Third round was again a Face to Face Advance Java interview
    4. Fourth round was Managerial round mostly related to technologies used and future plans
    5. Last round was HR this was related to joining dates and salary negotiation.

That's it, after this I got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Please explain the high level architecture and technologies used in application you are currently working on?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Ernakulam (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Got selected through campus interview held in Amal Jyothi engineering college.
    First there was an aptitude round held one month prior to the interview. It was an online AMCAT test. Questions were quite simple. There were 3 parts - quantitative, logical and coding. Make sure that you adjust your time efficiently. Once you press next and submit your answer for a question, you cannot go back to that question. 70 went from my college. Only 13 cleared.

On 17 November, the interview was held. There was a GD, tech interview and HR interview.
    GD questions came from Indiabix GD questions
    Tech interview is a bit hard. Need to know all the basics and definitions. They grill you. Basics of java, oops, sql and they also ask you to write codes. Also asked questions on new technologies and general topics.

HR interview is a stress interview. Make sure to keep your cool and smile throughout. They ask you to solve a couple of puzzles. It's easy ones.

Interview Questions

• Sql connectivity with java and basics of java   1 Answer

Software Enginnner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Worst interview ever! I had received a call from a consultancy called Link Management Solutions. They scheduled an interview for me on a Friday. In the interview mail, all they had mentioned was the time and venue of the interview and some advertisements about the Consultancy, it did not have the name of the person whom I am supposed to contact when I am at the venue. That's all right, no big deal! Because all I had to do was call the consultancy and get the info from, which I did. They said I am supposed to contact XYZ (I don't want to mention the name, that would be inhumane).

On the day of the interview. I reached the office on time. I sat at the reception, went through all the fancy stuff like taking the candidate's photo for some kind of interview registration. Then I waited for about half an hour and the receptionist asked me to talk to someone over the photo. (By the way, I am on the 5th floor in Nila building at Technopark.) I spoke to this person and she asked me to come over to their main building which is about 10 minutes from Nila. The security guy asked me what happened. I told him they asked me to go to the main building and he asked me whether I am going for a Java interview and I said "No, I am going for Dot Net Interview" and then he was like "Then it should be here itself".

I went to the other building anyway and waited for about half an hour again and someone came to me and said I should go back to the other building from where I came from (Like what the hell!). I told her that it's where I came from and the person with whom I spoke to over the phone from the other office asked me to come here, to which she said: "I am the one you spoke to". I got kind of pissed and just when I was about to head back it started raining. Then I waited some more time and went back to Nila. I got drenched a little.

Then finally, someone just interviewed me. I told him about all the stuff that I had to go through and he simply said: "It happens". WHAT?? IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!! You can't just invite someone for an interview and make them roam around!

Anyhow, This guy claimed to be a front-end developer and asked me a question on AngularJS and Jquery. Questions which any novice would be able to answer. In between, we got into an argument. We discussed about making calls to the server from the client's side and I said something about $.get(), it seemed to me as if he was hearing it for the first time and completely denied the existence of this shortened version Ajax. And then, later on, he ran out of questions and ended up asking me CMMI Levels.

Oh and yes! After the interview got over I was asked to wait outside for the second round, I waited for about 10 minutes and then this guy came over and said the HR would contact me. I went back and got a message from the Consultancy that I cleared the first round and that the second round would be telephonic. And the next day I called them up and they said I got rejected.

Right from the beginning from where I got the call from the consultancy till the end of the interview, it was pathetic.

Interview Questions

• Questions on how to make requests from the server side to the client side   1 Answer

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IBS Software Services (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called to attend for android native developer. Then for the first technical they asked questions from ios, android, angular, javascript, cordovo. If they have told me earlier i would not have attended. Wasted time and money

Interview Questions

• Questions from ios, javascript, angular,cordovo etc were asked   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I attended an interview with IBS Software Services(trivandrum) on 29th April 2017.

It was the worst interview experiences of my 5 year long professional career. I have never come across such an arrogant and unruly interviewer. Over the course of 20 minutes, he came off as unprofessional, narcissistic and worst of all, boastful.

The name 'IBS' used to evoke a feeling of purpose and respect in me when I received the call letter for the interview. But, after witnessing people like him who represent the firm in front of potential candidates, I have lost that.

Interview Questions

• How can we modify the tomcat server ports?   2 Answers