ICBC (Canada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICBC (Canada) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.7

Vice President Interview

Interview

I don't want to tell anything about the hiring process because it was not very interesting and not worthwhile to talk about such process of an intern. There was nothing special about it just something general.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to face plus interview questions; Took about 2 weeks for the process; Spoke with the team lead and the manager afterwards. Direct phone call from the manager to offer the job

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I was not really ready for this interview because I was too busy with my school stuff. Actually it was quite a sudden for me. I think I didn't get this offer because I was not prepared. So please always be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Do you see us as a plan B? Because you resume seems really good   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

After reading the negative reviews here, I was apprehensive. Then HR called me for a phone interview and confirmed my concerns. The conversation was cold and blunt and opened straight up with: 'We're offering a really low salary here. I'm letting you know before we waste each other's time.' The salary really was very low, so I thanked her and declined moving forward. She then started to completely down talk my skills and experience, as if she was bitter. Bizarre. Glad this one didn't work out, what a lucky escape.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to undersell myself by $20,000?   1 Answer

Functional Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada).

Interview

The interview was pretty good and the behavioural questions were challenging. The hiring managers were courteous and asked relevant questions as well as informed about their processes. The behavioural questions were quite tricky.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of bicycles in Vancouver   1 Answer

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a skype interview. Technical questions were asked and some behavioural question. Technical tables names were asked which I could not answer since I was not in touch with SAP for 3 months.
    I think the interviewer was reviewing what I said on google, since she was not that technical. Also to some of my answers , she was giving a sarcastic smirk. I really didnt feel all good there on

Interview Questions

• SAP configuration processes   1 Answer

Manager, Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Long, extending over at least three months and involving a phone interview, in-person interview, presentation, meeting with CMO and then a meeting with the team before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada).

Interview

3 stages:
    Application, 3 hour test, in-person interview.
    Nothing much to add here. The test can be difficult i guess- personality and logic based questions
    Interview had pretty standard personalty and skills-based questions. The role play is the only challenging part.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada).

Interview

Interviewer was positive, inclusive and informative though did warn of potential restructuring. Interviewer had a wealth of experience and was very positive about my experience as well. Thought I was overqualified but hired my regardless. I appreciated their candor and honestly with the role and my candidacy.

Injury Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was super quick. Testing scheduled quickly, results within a week and then interview within a week and a half. Found out that I got the job one week after interview. Great process! Everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• When did you disagree with a manager and how did you persuade them to your opinion?   Answer Question