ICES Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICES Education

Sort:

Program Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICES Education (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Hiring process requires a tb test, fingerprint scan, and office appointment to read and sign paperwork. Process took me two weeks. Then choose uniform size and get Id badge.

Lead Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICES Education (Long Beach, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief, quick and to the point interview experience. ICES is always eager to hire on the spot, as well as dismiss their staff on the spot and without notice. Fastest hiring process I’ve ever been through.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience I had as a tutor, how I may have handled certain situations in the past, and where I worked. But overall, not much to the interviewing process. And ICES definitely didn’t at all provide a close description of what was to be endured upon my accepting the position of a lead tutor!   1 Answer

Program Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICES Education in September 2010.

Interview

Saw the ad on craigslist, applied, and was called back within three days. I sat down in the Office, ono on one interview. Basically they want to know your personality type, education background, and whether or not you'd be able to handle a bunch of elementary kids for 3 hours a day. THe interview was easy and laid back. One complaint, however, is that after the company hires you, you go to work the next week with absolutely no training. So it's up to you to figure out how to manage elementary kids when you get there.