ICF Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

I initially applied online and was contacted about a week and a half later for a phone interview. I completed the screener and within a few days was called back to schedule an in-person interview. The in-person was at ICF's main office in Fairfax and was quite long--I was on-site for 3.5 hours meeting the team I would work with. While that was something of a marathon, it paid off. The next day, my recruiter called back and extended an offer. The total interview time from application to offer was 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in ICF?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ICF (Laurel, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Normal process, a bit longer for my position as it required additional clearances for client site access. Heard back form the recruiter in a reasonable amount of time at all stages.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

First with HR phone interview, second with hiring manager phone interview, third with managers on skype. Lastly on-site interview with different people. Be prepared with what the compnay does and know your position well.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

For my first interview, I had the phone interview with the HR recruiter and in person group interview. After working for a little over a year, I applied for different position that was recommended by my colleague and this interview process was very similar to the first.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called to schedule a 30 minute interview. We discussed my background and a timeline for the hiring process. I was contacted that afternoon for an in-person interview. Overall, I was satisfied with the process.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

Very fast and efficient process. One screening call and a superday. Everyone on the team plus the HR were helpful and friendly. It took ~two weeks for them to extend an offer. Questions weren't hard, mostly related to the industry group I interviewed for.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICF in April 2009.

Interview

I created a profile on the careers site, I received a "matching job" e-mail a week later, I applied with the click of a button, and HR called within a day to schedule an interview. The HR rep asked a screening questions but I didn't think it was really an interview. A few days later, I went to the ICF office and spoke to, one at a time, the HR rep, two project team members, and the project manager. A week later, the HR rep called to extend an offer. She spent a full hour on the phone with me as I discussed the project, timeline, and corporate culture as I wasn't sure that I wanted to leave. I did accept - so they e-mailed me some paperwork, I printed and signed it, and faxed it over before the end of the day. And that was that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR gave me a number that was $9k more than what I was making and I accepted without negotiating. Years later, having myself hired a few people, I've noticed that junior staff almost never negotiate. You Should. There's always an acceptable range.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICF in June 2008.

Interview

It was a formal interview with a group of the principals and project managers. They asked the standard questions: tell me a weakness, tell me your strengths..... They also discussed the expectations of the position and discussed the benefits of working for the company. It was a very professional and well structured interview.

Interview Questions

My company matched the offer