ICF Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

ICF Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic screening and they later invited me for a face to face at their site with the team and tested my patience a lot with a flow of various questions. They scan each and every point from your resume so be prepared well for what you mention in your CV.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Arlington, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Got an interview by submitting my resume at a career fair, they paid for travel and my stay which was great. I was well prepared by the HR person and knew all of the people I was interviewing with which was nice. They had us interview with individuals first and then we had a group lunch with other folks interviewing and with a few people that are in the position we were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about experience, personality, etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICF (Arlington, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was invited for an on-campus interview for an Associate position with ICF. The HR manager for college recruitment and an Senior Associate from the headquarters were present. They asked general behavior related questions only. Eg: Tell me about yourself. Why ICF? Describe an experience where you have to manage conflict. My interview with both person went well. However even after 2 months of the initial interview, I have yet heard back from the company. I followed up with the HR and the senior associate. But they are also not very clear what positions ICF will be hiring from on-campus students.