ICF Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

ICF Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.5

Public Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was scheduled via email with a corresponded in DC. It was 2 different interviews with different staff and they interviewed via phone. It only last 30mins each and it was more about getting to know the candidate and experiences. The interviewer called you by phone and began the process of getting to know the candidate. Both interviewers were really friendly and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How did you get interested in Public Health
      What qualitative or qualitative skills do you have
      What experiences do you have with data extraction
      What is the level of interest you have in global health
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was. I would advice that you state exactly why you want a higher range. Don't be afraid to be direct and honest but be tactful. It's is a great opportunity and its one of the higher paying internships.

Project Coordinator/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

First, I was contacted for a phone interview. From there, I was invited in for a second in-person interview with my supervisor, as well as 2 additional team members/account managers I would be working with. Overall, the interview process was smooth and painless. I even had a family vacation already planned and they worked seamlessly with my schedule for the interview. Within a few days they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICF (Decatur, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I initially received an email about the position, and whether I was interested. I responded in the affirmative, and waited for a response. The next day, I received a telephone call from a recruiter who provided me with the job description. We discussed my background, which is in the IT field, and how my skills would be beneficial for the job. I was asked a series of questions and I answered them based on my experience. I did not embellish when answering this question, nor did I add things I was not really familiar with or had first hand experience with. If I did not know, I said so, but I explained how the experienced I did have would fit the job, based on the description given.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gathered information for decision making?   1 Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

A ICF recruiter contacts you and screens you for the applied position. They got back to me fairly quickly actually by the end of the day to invite me for an interview. I met with the Project Director of the project at the beginning of the week and by the end of the week I had a second interview. I was offered the position 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 76K and I countered for 88K, I was told that no one on the team makes that much but I insisted on my counter. ICF came back with 78k. I accepted the offer.

Senior Front−End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was straight-forward, details and all of my questions were answered. Due to time constraints, being that I was already interviewing for other opportunities, my recruiter contacted me on September 23rd to set up phone 3 phone interviews. The interviews were all done in one day because the team was so cooperative and will to adjust. They each lasted about 45 minutes per session. Each team members that I interviewed with all had different questions for me to highlight their interests regarding my skill sets. I asked them all the same set of questions and with each interview, the answers were streamlined, which says a lot about the culture of ICFI. It seems that everyone was mostly on the same page.

Interview Questions

• One of the most important questions that I was asked was, "What career track do you prefer?" It meant a lot to me to know that ICFI is interested in my career development.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The initial offer that I was given was an offer that I was satisfied with, also given that ICFI is willing to invest in my career development, I felt like the offer was fair.

Public Health Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an online application, then received an email from a recruiter a few days later to request a suitable time for a brief phone interview, then an interview with hiring manager and team you would be working with. The interview process was long and lengthy. At first I appreciated the professionalism and how quick they were to put things together however, after my onsite interview it seemed as though I began to get the "run around" about the hiring decision. I was told the decision would be made the week after my interview then I heard nothing. Called again and was told it would be the following week because they decided to interview more people; heard nothing again. I was even told to wait on my other offers, hearing that I was lead to believe that I would be the candidate chosen and I even rejected my 2 other offers. Exactly 4 weeks after my interview the recruiter calls apologetically that they chose someone else. I was disappointed that I was told to wait to hear a decision before selecting other offers and did not hear back in the time they promised. After I saw how things were handled I agreed it was not a good fit for me or this particular assignment or organization. I then accepted my offer with another well-respected and professional organization.

Word to the wise: Do not listen to the catchy remarks during the process. Wait until you receive an offer and if it is not within your time frame, move on and accept something else.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time with tight deadlines?
      Name a time you had a conflict with a co-worker or supervisor and how was it resolved?
      How does this position fit your future plans and goals?
      Answer Question

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very good. ICF was clear about the hiring timeline and expectations. They answered all my questions and helped me feel good about considering the position. I wish I had negotiated a little more.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience; Career goals; Managing hectic schedules and deadlines   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter two weeks after applying online. Phone screen with recruiter a week later, and then second phone screen with hiring manager. Heard back a month later that they decided to move forward with other candidates

Associate-environmental Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

called a few times with experienced hr, negotiated salary then called back for an in py, because they wanted to add my resume to the rfp. called back for an in person interview once grant was awarded by cdc

Interview Questions

• panel asked a lot of questions. not all technical. principal SLEPT and woke up to through the one sentence she pulled out from the entire process to assume that i was racist and that i had too much autonomy in my previous job.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter was fairly simple and straightforward. Face to face interview was with a vice-president who was very kind and it was a smooth process. He was very welcoming and there was no intimidation. Questions were pretty common and required overview from experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your background and management skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Smooth process, offer letter received and signed and submitted back