ICF Aviation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Aviation Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICF (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Met the team on campus, had a phone call interview and onset interview about 3 months later. The interview took about 4 hours including a timed case interview and skill test. The team has nice people to talk to. I guess I screwed up the excel test, a lot of tables, spreadsheet manipulations, which I haven't practiced for a long time.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral , like describe a time that you facing difficulties and how you addressed that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Aviation Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF in July 2018.

Interview

First Round: Phone call from HR, and found out the next day was moving on to next round.
    Second Round: Another phone call from two senior partners in different divisions with the Aviation Group

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview Questions: Tell me about your self, Strengths, Weaknesses, What interests you about the job, what can you contribute to our team   Answer Question

Aviation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two telephone interviews followed up by analytical tests and a round of interviews at the London office. The process was well organised and everyone was exceptionally friendly and supportive throughout. I felt like I could showcase myself and my abilities to the fullest. I was impressed by the high caliber of people I interacted with throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What factors would you consider when evaluating traffic between a city pair?   Answer Question

Aviation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICF (London, England (UK)).

Interview

- Deux entretiens téléphoniques
    - Test de compétences (Excel, Anglais, Etude de cas)
    - Entretiens à Londres au sein des bureaux (6 entretiens)
    - Interlocuteurs toujours très sympa et avenants
    - Processus assez long (>2 mois)

Interview Questions

• - Quelles sont les perspectives économiques de l'aéroport de London City ?   Answer Question