ICF Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.2

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

First interview is over the phone, second in-person, and than the third/last interview is also in-person with project leads and project managers. All interviews are scheduled very promptly and professionally. The team at ICF is great and very welcoming; interviews can be very informative along with a memorable experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online around November 2016, and got contacted in December 2016 for the wrong level job (junior rather than mid level) I was out of the country when they called to sey up a phone interview and was not able to get back to them until mid January. I was able to set up a phone interview with their Senior Consultant. 30 minutes talking about my background and what we're my aspirations etc. The recruiter called me to let me know that I made it through the interview and if I was available for an in person interview the following week, and that they would call me Tuesday to set up the interview . Told them that I was but needed time as I lived outside of the state. Tuesday passed and finally got a call Wednesday that they didn't want to do a in person but a phone call the following week. Few days passed and no information about the interview, Friday finally came and they call me to let me know that they will not be proceeding with my application because they found a better candidate.
    The recruiter was kind and called me to let me know about this and was not left hanging any longer. I wish they would of been better coordinated in the beginning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Strictly Behavioral. I was asked about experiences related to my resume. Additionally, I was asked about classes I was taking this semester and how I felt about them. I was also asked about what I thought the Business Analyst position was going to be like, based on research I was expected to do going in to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you have worked on a team and how you handled the work.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

My first interaction with ICF was at a graduate school career fair. After talking to the representative at the career fair, I had an on-campus interview. After the on-campus interview, they flew me out to headquarters for interviews with 4 other staff.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly behavioral; things like what I wanted to get out of the role, why I was qualified, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICF (Charlottesville, VA).

Interview

I talked to the head interviewer at a university career fair and submitted my resume in person. I received an email for an on-site interview around 4-5 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were straightforward (behavioral) but there were a few technical questions that were worded a bit differently so it was tough to discern what answer the interviewer was looking for.
      -What experiences have you gained from your past internship positions
      -Why ICF
      -Tell me a little bit about your relevant coursework
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

Applied online via the company's website. Was contacted several weeks after for an initial phone screening. Within a few days they got back to me to schedule an in person interview in VA. Both interviews were very straightforward and they didn't ask me any particularly difficult questions.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of government contracting, they were not able to actually offer me the position until they received the award by the government. It's been over three months and they have still not received the money for their proposal.

Interview Questions

• Have you kept up to date with the newest techniques in linear programming and optimization?   Answer Question

The process took too long. Was given another offer in the meantime.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Interview

Initially talked to them at an on-campus career expo, had a interview the next day with them. Then a few weeks later got a final interview at their corporate office. The corporate interview consists of a presentation and then an interview with 3 other individuals

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume starting your senior year in high school.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied via my schools job site. Received a call from HR about a week later. Scheduled a phone interview and then was brought in for an in person interview.
    The in person interview was with 4 different people.
    I was offered the position about 3 days later

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICF in January 2013.

Interview

Easy- It depends on the client. ICF is a consulting firm and it depends on client. ICF does not take an interview but the interview is taken by client.Yes, it was pretty eas.

Interview Questions

• What is your business analyst review process?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF in May 2012.

Interview

2 Phone interviews and then in person interviews with 4 people. The in person interviews were all behavioral and did not really seem too important. It appeared the team had already decided on me after looking at my resume.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer