ICF Business Analyst Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

ICF Business Analyst Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Strictly Behavioral. I was asked about experiences related to my resume. Additionally, I was asked about classes I was taking this semester and how I felt about them. I was also asked about what I thought the Business Analyst position was going to be like, based on research I was expected to do going in to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you have worked on a team and how you handled the work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Interview

Initially talked to them at an on-campus career expo, had a interview the next day with them. Then a few weeks later got a final interview at their corporate office. The corporate interview consists of a presentation and then an interview with 3 other individuals

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume starting your senior year in high school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

A recruiter called to repeat the questions answered thru the online application process, just to insist on coming up with a $alary before giving any details about the job or answering any questions. I 'd not work for such a cheap company after reading the negative reviews and low salaries. .

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter, then phone interview with an offsite project manager. The a second interview on the phone with another PM... then an onsite interview with three different people - each interview 30 minutes. I received an offer about 4 days after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed or faced a setback, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

There were no tricks or unusual questions in the interview. I first interviewed over the phone with a recruiter. I was then interviewed with a panel of three managers on the project that I was being hired to join. They reviewed my resume and asked a few questions about my background for about 1 hour. After the interview finished, I was relieved when they said, "When we find someone that we feel would be good for the project, we don't waste our time with other interviews. We hire them right away".

Negotiation

The recruiter gave me the feasible range. They offered me the very top quantity for that range, thus I did not think it prudent to negotiate higher.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Attended the 1:1 College interview and got a call back within 2 weeks for the second round interview at the headquarters which consisted of a Group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this unusual career path from Engineering to Management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable