ICF Communications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Communications Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast and organized. My recruiter was amazing. He kept me informed of what was going on, always responded to my emails immediately, and he was highly organized. I also felt very prepared going into my interview of how the company functions and what to expect and what was expected of me. If hired and need a clearance, be prepared to wait (weeks or months) before starting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a Phone screen, then a call with the hiring manager/project manager, then a call with two team members. Very friendly. I enjoyed speaking with all representatives of ICF.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICF (Rockville, MD) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by one of the HR specialists. She described the position, explained the next steps, and suggested questions I may be asked. She was thorough, responsive, and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in the health communications arena?   Answer Question