ICF Contract Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Contract Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

2.7

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from Lauren Price for a telephone interview. Lauren gave me 2 dates from which to choose and she was unwilling to work with my availability schedule. After my interview with Lauren someone else contacted me for another interview with someone else in the Contracts Dept. These interviews took place mid June and to date I've received no reply to an inquiry email I sent to check on the status of my application. Lauren Price seemingly dropped off of the planet. HR Recruiters are the company's' front line and if they can't be bothered with updating candidates on the stats of their applications it sends a bad message about the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

I found and applied for the open Contracts Administrator position online. I was then contacted by a Senior Recruiter for a phone screen and we had a 20-30 minute conversation about the position and my previous experience. After meeting with the Hiring Managers, the Senior Recruiter contacted me to set up an in person interview at the Fairfax, VA HQ. I met with three separate interviewers, each for about 30 minutes. The interviews consisted of a mixture of information about the position, company and work and a few technical questions were asked. There was a period of time for questions and answers and they did a good job of making me feel comfortable throughout the process. A few days after the interview I was contacted by the Senior Recruiter to gauge my level of interest in the position and she expressed that ICF was interested in making me an offer. After I received the offer, I mulled it over for the next few days before eventually accepting.

Interview Questions

• What are some sticking points that arise when negotiating NDAs or TAs?   Answer Question

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process moved swiftly. Starting with a preliminary telephone interview. If successful, then interview with 3 other individuals. Outcome determined after the interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation process was fair